Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Good point. It's a shame his player is MIA.

Wardroom

Taharial sees Candon and smiled slightly walking over to him "hey sir, your arm looks pretty bad want to go to the Med Lab, I can look at it better there, maybe the others who were with you could come as well, that would make finding the injured easier." She smiled and looked around "Where did Sam go all of a sudden I thought he was still here with us?"

Taharial got slightly worried and looked at Candon "Did you see a guy, probably trying to hit on a female crewmate running around here?"

Huh...No offense, but that's not one of your best @BloodyScarlet . Maybe you want to review that?

I can sympathize, it is the change of seasons I call it. That day where the weather abruptly shifts out of winter and the clocks change, etc... it knocks everyone a bit off for a few days.

There appears to be part of your post missing, @Doctor Thaddeus Hemlock - Also I edited mine to insert a missing word (waved).
Oh! What did I miss!
Edit: Oh, I see. Don't know why there was an "and" there. It was ending it there.

And sorry @Rattenkind, - I was told the following info:

Here's the situation: On the abandoned Mishhuvurthyar farm planet of Higaflan, the YSS Eucharis has been forced to make an emergency landing due to getting into combat with two larger ships of an unknown faction. The ships were depositing annoying bug-men aliens known as the Rixxikor on the surface. The YSS Vesper has responded to assist and has landed on the planet. Doctor Thaddeus Hemlock, a scientist who was on the Vesper, has been assigned to help the Eucharis scientistBjarnison Sigurd deal with the situation.

Trying to wrap my head around everything XD

lol, oh dear

@Wes: Did you want me to setup the cookout thing? I'm just wondering if we need to summon Lime and Mango in to speak to them or just sort of issue the orders? Also, did we want to go with Umeshu's idea of focusing on a nearby settlement to go to them, or have the cookout right at base camp where it is more secure and they come to us?

Whatever your character thinks is best. :)

Just putting it out there that no one has to wait for my replies. Since Jax is off on his own, I'll just be posting at spaced-out intervals. Don't want the ship to get completely fixed before people even leave the wardroom.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back