• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Thanks! I want to post tonight, too. I'd be up for another JP sometime too if people are interested, but I'm not sure what day/time. I got a gaming/BBQ party this Saturday.

@paladinrpg, has Candon been chasing one pilot or multiple? I think there's a typo that's been following the pilot.

...knocking both the wind and the aether powered pistol right out of their hand...

Candon needs a rescue. His emeegency beacon is on and he's broadcasting to both ships. What response would he receive?

Hmm, @Wes needs to weigh in on this, as it would likely be Hanako that would respond first and deploy the shuttles on hand and the infantry and medical staff that are now ready. The BBQ needs the shuttle assets to stay there in case of it all going to hell, otherwise Umeshu would intervene. There is the possibility a Daisy detachment of the Rikugun could rondevous with you though...

So I just got back from this bayhouse in Galveston that my family rented for MD. I swear, I reennacted the Eucharis' first contact with the Rixxikor on Higaflan, with me running around with a flip flop yelling "nope!".

Since Sam is all nice and cozy in a tube, perhaps The Butcher could make a back-up copy of his mind in case his human vessel got trashed and he needed transfer to a Minkan body?

So I just got back from this bayhouse in Galveston that my family rented for MD. I swear, I reennacted the Eucharis' first contact with the Rixxikor on Higaflan, with me running around with a flip flop yelling "nope!".
I see, not quite as powerful as 'Wilson' but it gets the job done.

Just to clarify, Cherry is most certainly not dead. She just got her face burnt like hell in the attack, but last I saw she was under treatment by the doctor with some burn cream and has probably returned to full duty by now. Yay for speedy Nekovalkyrja healing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…