• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Alright, I think we've pretty much wrapped up this plot. I was thinking we could do some short downtime and then start off on a new mission soon. If you have a mission idea that you think would be cool, I'm listening and will see if I want to work it into my upcoming Eucharis plans.

Heh, I am glad you enjoyed my ending post. Gotta reaffirm that Star Army diplomacy .

I think downtime would be good, as the ship still needs major system repairs too.

As for a mission, I think I have a couple of ideas... will it be further Rixxikor/Kuvexian/etc. related incidents from here on out to develop them as a faction, though?

Last edited:
I don't think you two will need to actually post with the alien right now, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten about and properly handled, and you two seemed to be the best candidates for the job.

So hey, it's been a while since I've begun playing Jax, and now I have a question:

Jax was, in my mind, supposed to be a mix between Joker from Mass Effect and Murdock from The A Team. From an outside perspective, how do you guys think I've been doing about that? Personally, after looking back, I think I've been very inconsistent with his personality.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to make of him yet. I guess I still need to see more.

@Jax I think you have been doing a good job at portraying him along those lines (some super hilarious moments), although you've been oscillating a bit between the two extremes. I think the main problem is the mission flow screwed you up a bit... if we have a nice momentum and the coming downtime, I think we'll get a happy medium for him. I'd also like to see Umeshu and Jax have a little personal time to interact, and that might help us both nail down the characters better...

I've just been enjoying every ones posting and not worrying to much of what you've been trying to portray with Jax, Blizzard. Just keep up the entertainment and doing the best you can.

To my loving GM @Wes Internet for me for the next week might be iffy. I will be at my folk's house for the week, and they said the net was out there as of yesterday. The wind and rain knocked their power out for a short bit, and when it came back on the net didn't kick up. I have been sternly warned not to attempt to fix anything, my folks on this topic still view me as five years old and taking my dad's walkman apart to see how it worked.

Yeah. I will be working on a post tonight.

Heads up: My SARP activity will be sporadic at best from now through this weekend, as I'll be out at a convention and will be too busy to post much. Also not sure how the signal/wifi will be. I'll be back to normal Monday evening.

That's okay, I was thinking of arranging a side story anyway.

While I've got you I had a question.
Candon will have acquired a katana before the launch. Is that an item the SAOY would provide?

Katanas are authorized for wear but must be purchased privately.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…