• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I -do- fill it out nicely but that's not the point~!

Actually it's more of an embarrassing moment, or bittersweet. Finally a chance to see the Empress' palace but..in a PT uniform. Not to mention a Samurai was there!

What ever the case the show must go on!

Ohh, and my character aka Nika had something to be done in the palace, thus there's a need to part ways with the small groupie for a post or two.

I don't think Nika would still have clearance to access areas like that so long after her assignment there? It's not exactly an open place, that seems like it's something she might not be able to do.

Edit: It's also more likely a job like hers (after checking wiki) might be in the Imperial Palace, not the Empress?

Ohh, so it is suppose to be a different place entirely? If so, I would have to edit my post since I have posted hours before. :roll:

Go ahead and edit it.

And yes the Empress Palace is more of a residence, the Imperial Palace is where the official state matters go on at least what you're describing.

This is what happens when I'm gone! I walk in the door, unpack, do whatever else, get on SA, and see Nashoba's name yellow! I always miss the cool things. W/e, I'm back now, I leave for WI in 9 hours, will be able to post hopefully 2-3ish times a weeks while there.

1. It has come to my attention while reviewing the materials, munitions, vehicular load of the Eucharis that the ship is without any Kylie power armors.
Tasuku may or may not know this since he's been stranded for a couple years, but the Star Army doesn't use Kylie armors any more; everything the Kylie had, the Mindy 2 has, making the Kylie obsolete. It's been that way for over 2 OOC and IC years.

And of course there is my oddball Daisy. Just being random and throwing that bit of info out there >.>

Daisys are current, they are the ground equivalent of the Mindy.

Yeah, Daisy armor is fine.

What exactly does the "fast start up" entail? More specifically, what does engineering have to do within that sequence? Do the reactors have to be started up or stepped up from standby to operational power output? Etc?

Yes, it's a computer aided start up sequence that could be done alone, if it had to be. It's meant for situations where we need to do something in a hurry, like fight, or get away, etc. Also when Wes is bored. ^.~

Also Nashoba: remember Sune doesn't have starship operation so if he tries to do something manually with ship systems off OS support it's not going to work very well.

Sean_ODuibher said:
What exactly does the "fast start up" entail? More specifically, what does engineering have to do within that sequence? Do the reactors have to be started up or stepped up from standby to operational power output? Etc?
Well, make sure everything is working (it should be, but you may want to physically verify it) and report in. Adjust things like the combined field system and aether generator power levels if needed.

Lilly said:
"...Course?" The XO asked, monitoring those that were arriving on board via the internal sensors.
What internal sensors are you referring to, specifically? I would like a wiki link to them, because I'm not sure they actually exist.

Those sensors are for things outside the ship. They can't see inside of it, except for perhaps the quantum remote scanner (TQPRDD), but that's not something you want to just casually point at yourself.

Sorry I haven't been posting, I got to the camp I work at and internet was down so I'll be posting more often now

Lilly said:
Also Nashoba: remember Sune doesn't have starship operation so if he tries to do something manually with ship systems off OS support it's not going to work very well.

All he is wanting to know is where does Hanako want him to sit. Since we have two Science PC's.

Hanako isn't the only officer on the ship, I notice a lot of people lately sort of forgo the chain of command and skip right to her? It doesn't reflect a military person very well to other soldiers. Or...umn. Isn't supposed to.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…