• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Figure I'll stick this up here. I'm just waiting for someone else to post in Charlie, so I'm not double posting.

Same with me, I'm just waiting for Nashoba to stick something up since I really have nothing to RP

Just got back from my wife's surgical consult. News was rather upseting, I will post something later this afternoon.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, but my activity on SA may be scarce for the next week or so. Windows XP is corrupted and unaccessible and upon investigation I found that there is not much software that likes to delete corrupted OS and thus I'm finding it exceedingly difficult to install my new OS because my computer keeps spitting stupid errors at me. Plus my hard drive may or may not be failing.

Long story short it's going to be a while before I get my computer working at full capacity again.

The lack of participation in this roleplay is becoming rather disheartening, difficulties understandable, but in regard to Bravo, there has been no trace of Lilly or Konoka in over a week.

Maybe we should try to have the teams run into each other, to speed up the overall posting rate.

Sounds fairly good, Charlie team is preparing to head back to the Eucharis, Alphe team has their objective, so Bravo is the only one with out their objective.

Do we know what happened to Sean? Seemed like he came back, but he hasn't responded to my fairly obvious prompt.

Wow… Sorry. I must’ve read over that thread four or five times, waiting for a prompt to do something and completely missed what was already there. At any rate, it’s covered now.

I have a lot of reading up to do; though trying to figure out how to stay in contact with the ship will be a challenge (Carrier Pigeons don't work to well in space)

Welcome! Hopefully we'll soon have an opportunity to get you aboard.

Alternatively, we could always run into you on the station during the current mission. If you want to do that, post in the "A" thread.

Thanks Wes!

I'll see what I can think up for in the thread, I was never very good at just inserting myself into an already active thread, but I'll think of something..

Of course; what I've gleaned so far you guys are on an enemy station - so that'll add to figuring it out. (if I'm wrong, please correct)

Actually we are on a friendly station. But there are unfriendlies on board trying to take it over and keep us from accomplshing our mission.

That'd be perfect then; I think I know how to insert my character.

Let me know if what I post is unacceptable - I try not to step on peoples toes or anger a GM.

Ughs, I'm technically double posting ehre since no one's posted after me =p

Wes, did ya want me to go ahead and post or hold off?

Sure, I don't see why not.

Quick note. Nash, you and Gabriel both put Splint in your last post as split. Just figured we should correct that now to keep it from going too far.

Oops, lol, if one does it then it's a slip, if both do it then there must be something wrong with the two of us

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…