Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I am back in the states now, so I have access to the internet yet again. I will get a post up soon....though not sure how I will reintegrate myself, lol.

Julian,
Don't put OOC comments in the other threads this is what this thread is for.

As for using -Hei for a peer, it is acceptable.

That caught me by surprise, I wasn't even expecting Hanako to ask those questions. You made me think pretty hard on a post (Took me nearly an hour, with me rewriting the thing eight times)

Heh.. oh well.. it was enjoyable none-the-less. Here's hoping to see what Hanako says next (and hopeful that she doesn't toss Takeyu's butt across the floor)

I hear you, Kyle. Somehow, I didn't think she'd accept the answer "Because the other plot ship I would fit in is probably going to close down." :lol:

Hoof, I kinda rambled there. I think I'll take a pass at my post and summarize a bit.

Lol, I think it's more so because of how Wes had Hanako speak that it reminds me of my 'interview' with the military, how the recruiter asked me why I wanted to join and had me give him a good long detailed explanation.

I was sweating bullets then :P

Nah, but it was a nice flash back to that time in my life (early '05)

Yes! I did it! I wrote an rp post that didn't take up the entire screen! I feel so proud of myself. The first step to recovery is admitting I have a problem.

Hi, I 'm Julian, and I ramble like a senile old man named Jarvis. Why Jarvis? Because if you were to name an old guy babbling about non-existent slights you've done against the founding fathers by letting your dog walk on his lawn, wouldn't you give him a funny one in your head?

Welcome Julian! I have to admit I envy (in a good way) your long posts. With my posts, I tend to be terribly consist and straightforward, sometimes to my detriment.

Hello everyone, sorry about the last few days, been held up by family matters. Will try to post up something within the next few hours.

:(

Sorry, this whole re-intregration process is taking a bit more time then I orginally thought it would. I'll post something later on today.

Dare Game
------------------------------------------------
Name
Hanako Called by Nayacesen, Dare - Paint her body.
Sune - Called by Hanako, Dare - Blackberry applied make-up
Takeda
Ramiro - Called by Sune, Dare - Trade Clothes with Himeya
Himeya - Called by Ramiro, Dare - Trade Clothes with Ramiro
Nayacesen - Called by Takeda, Truth - Most embarrassing dream
Oski
Harris
Kumiko - Called by Ramiro, Dare - Sit in the lap of one of the other players in the dare game until its conclusion

Note: I will be traveling starting Wednesday morning and staying 2 or 3 nights at my wife's grandparents' house. I may or may not be able to go online and post during our stay up there. Just wanted you guys to know so you didn't think I ran off on you. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey folks, Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday), I will be on the road heading north to Cape Cod to spend the holiday with my biological family. While the Beach House is rather nice according to my mother, it is completely lacking any form of Internet access. I will be back home this coming Sunday.

I'm back at home now. :)

I hope you guys got some good Black Friday deals! I got a great price on a 32" 1080p LCD HDTV.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back