Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Actually, I got it online. Don't forget tomorrow is Cyber Monday.

She gets to choose her "victim."

OOC plan: We'll continue this casual partying until the holidays are over, then get back to some action, that way people don't miss anything terribly important due to RIL family visits, etc. I am open to suggestions for the next mission (IC or OOC). Please keep us up to date on your presence (if you are going to be absent from the RP due to traveling, post that here so we know).

Speaking of which, I will out from the 23rd until new years day. I may be able to get on once or twice in between.

Sorry I haven't posted, I've slammed into a pretty bad writers block =(

Can't think of ANYTHING for some reason despite the fact that I should be able to :oops:

Ok, Aendri, i totally laughed when I read the "Don't you know" line in your last post. It reminded me so much of Wisconsin

Gah, Oski's turn actually came up finally and I missed it. Sorry, all. I'm preparing to move in a little over a week, so my attentions haven't been on the computer. I've been checking in when I can.

Sorry, I just wanted to keep the plot moving.

I find it ironic that Nashoba had Sune call out Takeyu for the alcohol thing and immediately drink some wine.

Just though I'd point that out.

Except that Sune only had 1 glass of wine, since then he's drinking cider.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 am

Sune after finishing his glass of wine, flagged one of the attendants and requested a non-alcoholic cider. Games? No debriefing? Definitely a different after mission situation than the last two missions. he thought. When the attendant returned with his cider, he thanked the attendant and took his glass.

And later he had it refilled with water. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUCHARIS!

Today is the 2nd Anniversary of the start of the YSS Eucharis plot!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back