Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Just bringing this up to the current page.

Nashoba said:
Dare Game
------------------------------------------------
Name
Hanako Called by Nayacesen, Dare - Paint her body.
Sune - Called by Hanako, Dare - Blackberry applied make-up
Takeda
Valencia - Called by Sune, Dare - Trade Clothes with Himeya
Himeya - Called by Ramiro, Dare - Trade Clothes with Ramiro
Nayacesen - Called by Takeda, Truth - Most embarrassing dream
Oski
Harris - Called by Hamada, ??
Kumiko - Called by Ramiro, Dare - Sit in the lap of one of the other players in the dare game until its conclusion
Hamada

I just got home from my Christmas trip.

[faint cough]

She's not in uniform yet, Kyle. She's just re-reported on-board. :V This was noted in an earlier post.

Just figured I'd clear up possible, future confusion.

Whoops! :oops:

That's what I get for forgetting what others have said in earlier posts, I'll change that :)

Yeah, you got to pay attention to those pesky details, like the fact that Sune had mentioned Shizu's rank 3 posts before Ramiro. :lol:

Wow :shock:

I guess being high on paint fumes really does kill brain cells (was painting yesterday and kind of made a stupid blunder of not having a window open...)

Figure it would probably be smart to give ol' Harris-Hei some time to react to recent events, so I'm holding off for the moment.'

Edit: I'm done holding off, but of course, movement still depends on Harris-hei, methinks.

Okay, I got rid of him since he was killing the plot.

Let's keep it moving, people. I'm ready to start mission 9 after the round ends.

Turns out I have far more free time deployed then I do in garrison, lol. Isn't there an option to get informed every time a post is made? Haven't messed around with these type of forums in a long time.

If you are talking Wiki pages there is a digest you can sign up for.

If you are talking the forums

You can use the Subscribe Forum link under a given forum to sign up.

Wes, did you want me to add Takeyu to one of the crew cabins? Or did ya want him to contact Hanako about it?

Go ahead and grab one. Try to contact your roommate if possible. :)

Just for the record, I was not under the impression that we were on the Eucharis, Figured we were still on the Dock just as Hanako was. But obviously that is not the case.

No the previous thread we were on the Ikoi aka 2nd Dock while the Eucharis was being repaired.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back