Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Tiana, in your last post it would be Ketsurui-Taisa, not Hanako Taisa. Hanako is the given name, Ketsurui is the family name....I'm pretty sure.

Gabriel,
Technically you are correct. And Hanako puts up with being referred to that way. but if you notice she always just calls herself Taisa Hanako.

Its how she always signs her orders.

Taisa Hanako
Commander, 2nd Squadron

Ketsurui-Taisa would be proper format.
But if Hanako refers to herself as Hanako-Taisa then its acceptable as well.

If someone can correct me here, isn't character control limited to just GMs? Stating another characters actions when your not a GM is against the rules yes?

Yes, GM's or CO-GM's are the only ones who typically can npc a character unless the PC has been missing for a while and it is holding up the plot. and then normally with the GM's permission.

Hi, it's Konoka here. I've been out-urgent thing or two to be done. Would've posted sooner, but was unsure how to proceed. Don't know where Scrib is at, but I've no idea what I'd do about Yarani's loss of eye. I suck with cybernetics. Due to inactivity, how 'bout a timeskip and Konoka just reports in after asumingly finishing up in medbay? It seems a mission is comming 'round and I want to jump back in, so to speak. Any ideas? I've read up, but I don't wish to step on any virtual toes, so......Where should I start? Anyone?

Again, I'm so very sorry for my absence for so long.

?

I would just start in the current thread, come in and get breakfast as we await our briefing. And not worry about the medical aspects at this point.

Hey guys. Posting soon. I'm sorry, had a huge family emergency and had to fly out of state. I had access to a computer a couple of times, but I didn't have enough time to post.

Sorry.

It's not really. But that's okay.

Sorry everybody, I know its horrible timing, but I'm going to take a break. I'll come back later, hopefully, when things in my life get a little more stable.

Alright, do what you got to do. Don't forget about us!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back