Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Honestly, I don't know what to post either. Until we're actually heading out, or I think of a suggestion, Kumiko would just be standing at her station, monitoring things.

Can someone set the record straight for me please? I get this odd feeling I royally screwed up here :oops:

Earlier, when Hanako mentioned something to the crew, I had assumed that everyone was on the bridge (usually when someone says that, that's what it means) did I actually assume incorrectly? :oops:

Well, we had a briefing in the wardroom, then Hanako went to the bridge. Some of the other crew wen there too (Sune and Nika) but I don't remember anyone else going there. They could always be communicating telepathically.

Thats... what I thought... very sorry for the screw up.. next time, unless I have Takeyu 'go' there, I'll run it via telepathy.

Also, something that I've been meaning to ask for the past while but an oppertunity never presented itself: How would Takeyu go about with a mental backup? Never found any info on the wiki so that's the reason I need to ask.

Thank ya Nashoba; I tried to put in a fixer in my reply to try and explain where Takeyu probably was, and telepathy was being used. I will try not to make that same mistake again. If the correction wasn't needed, just tell me and I can remove the fixer part.

Sune used the intercom,

Hopefully don't know if Nika used Telepathy, but that's dangerous in squid territory.

Nashoba said:
Sune used the intercom,

Hopefully don't know if Nika used Telepathy, but that's dangerous in squid territory.

Hmm, I should have make my post more clearly.

Yesh, Telepathy ish dangerous in squid territory as they can detect it from miles away.

Yea; just made that change to my post.. though I still haven't been able to figure out how to fix my screw up... :(

But, like the old saying 'live and learn'

I suppose with everyone out of the Bridge, only left Blackberry and Nika in there.

So... should Nika taking over Sensors as well? Or Blackberry?

Nika is supposed to be getting ready for the Away Team so Blackberry should be covering sensors.

Konoka.... need ya to post, kind of stuck right now and unable to do much with Takeyu :(

Look, it can't be just Brian and I posting. Saturday I'm going to look at everyone's posting history and anyone who hasn't posted in a week will be dropped from the plot. For my part, I will try to post more often as well.

Kyle said:
Konoka.... need ya to post, kind of stuck right now and unable to do much with Takeyu :(

At this point, just post that after the scan was complete he heads down to the mission, if people don't post in a week you can move on its been 10 days since Konoka started the scan.

Wes, what should I be doing? I got to the PA bay a while ago, and I'm part of a team that so far as I can tell has absolutely zero organization so far.

Nashoba said:
Kyle said:

At this point, just post that after the scan was complete he heads down to the mission, if people don't post in a week you can move on its been 10 days since Konoka started the scan.

Will do, will make the post up then.

I would've gotten on it sooner (since when I re-read what Wes said in the wiki, I figured I probably should just go ahead) but the weekend wasn't very friendly to me in regards to a problem I was having with a friend, so my mind was occupied with trying to fix that problem.

Thankfully I don't have to worry to much about that, so I'm back in the game :)

Though I did have to shorten my post; I accidently had Takeyu jump the gun before he even knew what explosives they had on board.

Aendri said:
Wes, what should I be doing? I got to the PA bay a while ago, and I'm part of a team that so far as I can tell has absolutely zero organization so far.

Dude, sorry, seems both Wes and I missed that Kumiko was in the PA bay.

It's fine. Oh, and I only had Kumiko ask because she's already carrying a gauss cannon for heavy duty weapons fire, and the grenades can be used in a wide range of things if needed.

Hey all. Sorry about the slow activity on Konoka's end rather, as of late. Have been @ hospice w/ my family. Minor emergency. But I've attempted to post for now. Anything Konoka can do, please bring to my attention.

-KM

RPG-D RPGfix
Back