• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I have added you to the FM usergroup.

When I went back through the latest thread, the last mention of the ships present location was Hanako directing the ship to Veronica; the ship should be in the middle of nowhere, still en route to that location... I think.

On the contrary, if I am correct when I state that they traveled from Lor to Veronica, then that would make the distance just over 80 light years, and with the Eucharis' speed that would make the entire journey under one and a half hours. Not to mention the fact that it's not possible for them to still be en route since we boarded the ship by shuttle, which I would imagine is quite difficult to do at a speed of 500,000c.

We're somewhere approaching Gartagen space. We can stop for shuttles.

I noticed the crew is getting assigned an aspect of the Gartagens to study.

Things like History, Government, Society, Religion and stuff you would typically find documented in a school book would be easy finds.

Diplomatic relations with other species may be something else. The Abwehrans have yet to arrive, but I see no reason why the Gartagens would hold back any diplomatic information.

Technology: Non-combat technology like general medicine, and other things will be open. they have no qualms about stating what their military grade weapons and defenses do, but information on that stuff will probably be limited due to the NMX threat, something I am sure the yams will understand.

I have all the necessary information listed in the wiki. If anybody has any questions, feel free to send a PM.

The idea is that each of them is going to going around asking Gartagens about this stuff so we can get it from their point of view. I want actual RP out of this.

Wes, why will it be until the next day before the ship arrives? At the speeds that the Eucharis travels you could get from the Ketsurui Sector to Gartaga in less than 10 hours, and this is less than half that distance.

Wes, you either missed it or didn't respond on purpose to the questions Nathaniel had. I made him ask Charisma if he could be assigned to the same quarters as Micheal. As this is in my opinion the GM's part of the RP I decided to leave the answer blank.

Nashoba said:
Hey, currently Michael is sharing quarters with Sune, we're not tripling up. :p
Well there you go!

IIRC, we only have two open room slots and two new characters so the ship is "full." The room numbers should be on the right on the crew page. If a number only appears once that room has a space. In general, please try to include Charisma's responses in your posts.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back