Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Edit:

Ok, for some reason I assumed hte Troll was the Tasha... thats what I get for writing up a post so late at night. =\

Not too much. The NMX zombies have been falling back and NMX ships are pushing into the system.

Ahh, so the usual losing battle against the NMX I see lol. You still haven't gotten back on my idea with Harris yet. Don't know if the pm system keeps crapping out when I send that pm to you.

Sorry for disappearing on you guys. I was gearing up for my last semester of college and it took more out of me then I had hoped.

It's a good thing that my character isn't that important, else I might've held you guys up.

Edited my post, Christ got ahold of me on IRC and corrected the confusion I had over the post.

I hope my post didn't sound like I just auto'd Chris's character, because that wasn't my intention. Basically the first off just explains what Takeyu had done, basically speaking that he assisted Hakujou in moving the refugees to the lounge and medical, before the condition one message was sounded and he had to leave.

Sorry for the posting slowdown. I was mulling over what to do with the metaplot (the fleets, etc) and Lorath interaction.

AshGame said:
Quick blurb: I got a job recently, and my hours are so wacked I haven't been able to do much. When things level out I'll let you know. Sorry to abandon you with very little word like that...
Any updates? Haven't seen you in a while.
NeonPhoenix said:
Sorry for disappearing on you guys. I was gearing up for my last semester of college and it took more out of me then I had hoped.
Are you still interested? Or should I move your character off the ship?

Timeline note: The YSS Hoshi lands inside the YSS Mokuren before we dock with it. This plot and the YSS Miharu plot are currently in the same time and place so be mindful of their story.

Oh! I was unaware of such a thing. In that case feel free to edit my post as needed. I'm not quite sure what I would need to change in order to comply with the needs of the Miharu.

EDIT: Actually, after a quick peek it seems that they're just going to have the Hoshi release from the Mokuren and rendezvous with us. So, in that case, I'll just delete my post, save it in a word document, and then repost once the Miharu is ready to have the Hoshi dock with us. Sound good?

And just because I love crossover plots I'll post any communications sent to the Hoshi on the Miharu's thread. Just because it makes things more interesting and enjoyable :)

What patients is Haku talking about? In misson 14 we have already dropped off all our passengers on Virginia.

But Wes said at the start of the thread that all the civilians were transferred off in Veronica.

Aye, instead it would've bene better to post the actions of your character in the previous thread, to account for what that character had been doing during the brief time between the last post of the character and of the ship leaving.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back