Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Edited my post involving Helen going outside to watch, had her take Armundo along if he was up to it. Sorry about not noticing before, page progression caught me by surprise.

Sorry about my lack of posting guys -- i've been really busy in RL with work this last week due to various reasons. I'll try not to let it happen again. :oops:

Eeeh Wes?

On IRC when I asked ya you mentioned we were headed to the shopping district, but your latest post instead mentions the palace. I'm a bit confused, given that I was going to bring in Layven once we head to the palace.

Err.. can ya clear up my confusion please? :oops:

The bus will first drop off the non-palace people at the shopping district, then bring the palace people to the palace. Later, it'll bring the palace people to join the others shopping.

Wes, if you don't mind I'm going to go LOA until shore leave is over. With the summer starting to end my work load at camp is going up and I simply don't have the time to get on as often is required for this plot. I will definitely be done with work by the time shore leave is over so things will be better by then.

That's fine. Thanks for letting me know! My work load is huge currently too. The semester is about to begin for our students and I'm also at the end of my university semester.

I'm sorry I wasn't keeping up. Been trying to find a job so I can pay my half of the rent. I found a good one working as a local tech support dude, so I should be getting more access to the 'net soon.

Also, Kyle Emu'd my post.

No problem, I had edited my post a few times but thankfully the way I edited it still makes your post just fine :)

I also got the next mission started, but the ongoing shore leave thread is still open.

The crew should have been at the hotel, since standard orders are to travel in pairs or more.

So you can either post starting from the hotel and riding in the tank, or just from the arrival of the tank at the Eucharis.

From what wes said apparently the Hotel and our path was clear of Zombies, which are in fact people taken over by NMX parasites that take over the body and turn them into slaves.

Used the starship damage generator to generate secondary systems that needed to be repaired, hopefully the one's I choose are alright.

Quick blurb: I got a job recently, and my hours are so wacked I haven't been able to do much. When things level out I'll let you know. Sorry to abandon you with very little word like that...

I'm assuming based off Gab's post that his character has landed the ship, if not let me know and I can edit my own post.

I shall not be available until monday at the latest, my family and I are heading on a surprise vacation. I hope to be back by monday at the latest !

in fact Sune made a mental note to work on a better method of protecting against a swarm.
I sense a tech submission in the near future, lol. Sune is quite the idea man. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back