Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Armundo is in the gunners station already so we'll say Ramiro got in the commander station in the turret (which is covered in blood!)

I kind of nudged the plot along since the interrogation had already taken a few days.

Hanako is not in her power armor (she was in the tank).

Ahhh and damn it, I thought Hanako was at the BOTTOM of the stairway.... otherwise I wouldn't have had Takeyu do that -_-

Sorry 'bout the late reply. I've been very busy at work the last few days -- had a break-in and I've had to work longer hours to help clean up the mess and get the place back into shape.

I'm knackered, and I'm really, really tired of all these shoplifters, thieves and hold-ups. :evil:

Neonphoenix please try to post every day. I am waiting on you. I will post regardless tomorrow afternoon. I am currently out of town without my laptop but I have my tablet.

Sorry for the short post. Hard do a long one on this tablet. You guys are free to elaborate and auto some npcs if you need but no one so far has put out enough danage to kill any of the baddies. And someone call for the ship since Armundo has failed to!

Since we just finished the mission, I've issued promotions based on how active you were (and a demotion for everyone's favorite gung-ho Elysian).

I will post a new thread soon.

Onsen Info:

Locations in the Onsen:

Lobby Area
Dining Area (we'll go for lunch)
Changing/Locker Rooms (male and female)
Washing Area (both genders)
Hot Spring (main area is both genders, but also there are two areas off to the side for male and females only, separated by bamboo walls)

I'm very sorry everyone.

I've had the worst luck this week. First, the power supply to my computer fried out and I had to get a new one. Then, the same day as I get my new power supply, my router gives out. I just got a new one today and installed it.

I sincerely apologize for any delay I caused, but it seems that I'm back to one hundred percent now.

Good to have you back! You're just in time for some relaxing and getting to know your fellow crew members. I'll re-add Armundo to the crew.

Can you add Armundo getting a ride to the onsen into your last post, Neonphoenix? There's nothing really happening on the ship and I would rather keep us in the same scene instead of having to go back and forth between the ship and the onsen. Besides, it'll be good for Armundo.

Greats, now that apparently everyone knows where we are, there's a chance we're going to be hounded by paparazzi and/or assassins (not good at all).

Armundo may enter the onsen when ready.

Length of Michael's wings: 7.5 feet
Length of Michael's arms: About 3 feet

1. How the heck did he reach Haku?
2. It was an auto since it didn't give her a chance to react.

Sorry for the short post. My family and I are about to hop in the car and go to the beach.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back