Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

East Westchester said:
well, then why not just nose down a tad bit? that will have the ship pick up speed, possibly enough to clear the debris.

The ship has already taken considerable damage, the CFS system is pretty much GONE. Without the CFS system slowing the ship down is a chore.

Takeyu right now has the anti-gravity system active, but there is no telling how much damage that system has sustained as well.

That said, pinning the nose upward may put unneeded stress on an already damaged hull and lowering the nose would only speed the ship up.

Note: Doing an edit on my last Helen post, she mentioned getting the crew into armor, apparently armor was made available, and she'd be aware due to paying attention to her AIES. I'll tweak my post to something more suitable to that bit of info.

Sorry Hanako didn't answer Nathaniel's question, but she was pretty busy and she's not in charge of the Legion unit.

By the way, I did notice that we have several PC's here who haven't been assigned rooms yet..

If your character isn't on the room list, feel free to grab an unoccupied room. If there were no open rooms, you will have to share with another player. Ask permission in the OOC thread.

Cabin Assignments

- - -

Don't forget to include your character's location at the start of each post.

For the sake of speed, is it okay if we mimic Nash and just assume that our backup goes smoothly and allow our characters to move on?

Yeah, that's okay.

@Chris: Post faster!

Everyone be sure to update your character bios:

- New rank, if applicable
- Any new skill area stuff learned in the missions
- History
- Inventory changes, if applicable
- Pay

I updated the ranks on chibis of Ramiro, Sune, and Takeyu.

Images on the wiki are cached. To see the newest version, refresh the page.

Takeyu must have some amazing hearing to eavesdrop on Hanako through the walls of the CRDM *rolleyes*. I'm not going to make you change your post, but please use common sense next time.

Wes said:
Takeyu must have some amazing hearing to eavesdrop on Hanako through the walls of the CRDM *rolleyes*. I'm not going to make you change your post, but please use common sense next time.

Yea I don't know HOW I screwed that up.

Regardless, I was able to fix it, edited my post while still leaving Takeyu's commique with Akemi just reworded it differently and in such a way to still make sensible.

Kyle,

Seems Takeyu missed this part of the general message.

"We will be lifting ship in 5 hours 53 minutes."

Posting frequency requirements have been waived until Monday due to the holiday. That said, I would like to see some posts if possible!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back