Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

:3 Ummmm... Reika needs some good casual clothes -- her wardrobe is pretty much completely bare except for uniforms!

Wes said:
Any wishes for presents from Hanako? >,>

I can't think of anything which Helen really needs, though, anything would be fine, as long as its something that seems like Hanako put some thought into it.

Thanks!

@Shailar: Please post using past tense (like a story).

Sorry, I fell into the habit of writing in the present tense somewhere along the lines and still tend to do it instinctively. I'll try harder at catching it.

Might also suggest seperating your paragraphs as well, I have a feeling you are writing your posts in a document, but when you transfer it the copy/paste doesn't keep the seperation between the paragraphs (I know DocX sometimes does this when I transfer information from it to things such as Titanpad)

I don't see this. Take my last rp post (here). I see this as three paragraphs (Wardroom on its own then two two sentence paragraphs), but if I understand you right you're seeing it all mashed together? I know that a game I used to play had that problem for people posting using Firefox, but I've just checked with IE and I see three paragraphs with it as well (which I wouldn't have in that game).

Can you see the blank line before this sentence? I put a space in the blank line. If I remember right that's what fixed it in that other game.

I'd like to apologize for throwing things into a bit of chaos, and just wanted to play Santa for something exciting to add to Eucharis' festivities. I'd asked Nash for permission, but didn't do so from Wes, and that was my mistake.

I've sent Wes some options which come to mind to explain or expand on what's happened so it doesn't ruin the plot. If he lets me know which (if either) he wishes to adopt, I can run with that.

My main rationale was if the Eucharis had time for Yule Tide festivities, then we obviously were not in hostile space.

Okay, went with a suggestion of minor stealth damage as the reason for tracking, along with a warning summing up with the Nishitama plot has found...Wes can decide if the mission is compromised or not.

Gabriel

"the Shosho or Taii will probably put you on it soon anyways." Who is this Taii you are speaking of. If its Sune, he's a Shosa.

Back from my leave. Hope I did not miss anything to horribly exciting. Where should I insert myself?

A) Read the latest thread, then insert character in the Wardroom with the others going over their gifts and such

Nashoba said:
My main rationale was if the Eucharis had time for Yule Tide festivities, then we obviously were not in hostile space.
I could see this as the rationale, I mean it would take a few days to reach the military sector.

We're not going to the military sector.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back