• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I contacted the Nep GMs and I'm now told the Neppies are currently JPing a response for you.

Speaking of JPs, what's you guys availability looking like? I'm busy every night (parties, etc.) every night until at least Sunday but I was thinking maybe (Tuesday, perhaps?), we could have an action-packed finale JP to wrap up this mission.

Depends on the time. 10:30 EST Sunday-Thursday, I generally go to sleep, since I go to work early every weekday morning.

Sorry that I couldn't get a more immediate post out there myself, but ya'll caught me during traveltime to Dallas for my (well frickin' deserved) vacation.

Bearing in mind I'm on GMT/UDT time, give me a couple days notice and I should be able to make a few JPs barring any emergency callouts.

Personal update: It looks like I'm about to be hired by another Marriott hotel, for the night audit. That means I'll be working 11pm to 7am five nights a week. I'll probably be able to bring in my laptop to post (using the wireless lobby) during the very early hours of the morning when nothing's happening, but I'll have to leave for work at 10:30pm. I'll also be sleeping from 9am to 5pm.

I'll send you guys a homing signal. :D

I assume that since Eucharis is still in Nepleslian space, I'll have to wait a little while for Valen to return. No problem. :)

Why are you using Chigusa's avatar?

Sorry, people. Just moved to a new city and started on the University, so I haven't really been able to post, but I will, likely later today or tomorrow. Just stress and moving in and all that, y'know?

Sorry.

Hm... I just found it in the Various Avatars from Last Forum gallery. ^^;; I just thought it looked interesting, and since it was from our own galleries, it would be more SA appropriate?

Edit: Already changed. It's my first avatar! ^.^ I can't believe it was saved! Haha!

Hey guys, please use this thread for OOC comments instead of posting them in the IC thread.

I have removed the following comments and pasted them here.
Toshiro said:
(OOC: What type of Armors are these? I don't plan for him to escape unharmed, but I have to know what kind of armors these are to determine just how effective they'll be against him/how bad he'll be messed up.)
Kimberly M said:
((Unsure just how much I should post... I don't want to god-mod Hanako's actions and stuff, or do stuff to Hanako without Wes' say-so))

The armors are Demons, Dark Demons, and a few Mantus.

Also, where did Toshiro find a Phalanx construction pad to make the armor around him? They cost like 5 million KS apiece! The Eucharis certainly didn't have any.

(OOC: At mothballs at Pisces Station, surplus from the ships which had them removed way back when. He'd hoped that since he is far too tall for a stealth model, that a Super PHALANX would blend in a bit better than a Kylie, or at least not automatically say "HEY! A YAMMIE!". But if it's drawing excessive attention away from the Taisa and the others, that'll work too....assuming he can hold out for more than a few moments.

I'll look up the suits you mentioned and their capabilities...what happens to Yai and how fast depends on their firepower.)

Alright! Hanako is free and the stage is set for the final car chase, where the rescuers are pursued back to the shuttle at the power station.

People on the planet: Are you free Tuesday at 6pm-9pm EST for a car chase JP?

*before the OOC hailstorm* Wes said it was okay to open up the Epilogue thread to let both Valen and a new gal roleplay while they wait for you guys to return for them. Btw, if you read the NSS Banning's semi-plot thread, you would understand what happened to Alice's 'sister', Valen's original AI that he programmed himself.

Sorry about this guys, but I have been unable to get mIRC or ChatZilla working for some reason. I've only recently re-installed XP on a new harddrive, hope I can get it working.

Feel free to auto Hotaru Wes.

Hope to make the next one. Sorry again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back