• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Anyone object to me starting a Mission 15 thread, set (timeline-wise) at the ship's launch?

I'm ready to get rolling again.

Given that all we're really doing is starship repairs and such, I can't see why we can't start the next one, I'm up for it

Alright, stay tuned for a new thread tomorrow afternoon. I want to make it a good one for you so I need a little more (non-tired) thinking time.

I'm just glad to have the site running normally again. Thanks again for your patience, guys.

....Anyone remember me?

I might be rejoining SARP! Or at least make a Christmas cameo.

:0 Surprised to see Konoka was replaced by a psycho.

I am starting my holiday leave today until the 27 of December. I am not sure how well and often I will have an internet connection. If I do not get Tomomi started on that project Hanako wants, could someone do that for me please?

Konoka Miyazawa said:
....Anyone remember me?

I might be rejoining SARP! Or at least make a Christmas cameo.

:0 Surprised to see Konoka was replaced by a psycho.
Okay, you can arrive by shuttle (dock on the ship's ventral docking port) from the YSS Vesper.

If I do not get Tomomi started on that project Hanako wants, could someone do that for me please?
We can have it happen in the background. Thanks for the notice.

Although it's obviously a superficial detail and it's been brought up before, I'd like to point out that now that we have three new additions besides myself, cabin placements have become more relevant since we've got 6 open spots and 5 unassigned people. Since all but one member of the crew besides Hanako should have a roommate, I think it'd be an idea for people to work out who's with who.

Agreed. All Eucharis players should have their character on the room assignments section of the crew roster page. If you don't, do it as soon as possible.

- - -

On December 19th, 2007, this plot began out of the ashes of the legendary Sakura plot. Designed to pick up the banner as a flagship plot of the site and to set an example of great and active roleplay, the Eucharis has been involved in many of the SARP's most important events since then and has seen many battles during its four-year lifetime. It is with pride and thankfulness to the players that I wish the plot and the ship a happy fourth birthday.

Happy Birthday Eucharis! (Does that make me a birthday present? )

Hello to the captain and crew of the Eucharis from Rina and myself. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you and all the other newer (and one returning) additions too.

I must say I'm quite glad Akemi has secured the cutest crew member as her roommate. =P

Congratulations to the Eucharis and her fine crew, many faces have changed over the years. But one thing remains constant, the Eucharis always gets into the thick of things.

Over the next week or so, let's have little downtime (due to the holidays, I don't want to start the action while people are busy visiting families). Feel free to participate in the lounge activities. Remember: to reach your cabin you have to pass through the lounge.

Any wishes for presents from Hanako? >,>

Wes said:
Any wishes for presents from Hanako? >,>

Mmmm :3

The only thing Takeyu would like, is a Katana with the Eucharis engraved on one side of the Tsuba. Though this was his original plan when he bought the PA Katana, he just didn't feel it was proper at the time.

Well my character would like any kind of cute clothing/accessory/object as a gift. Maybe a Star Army ring if she performs notably well on their current mission? Anything that would make her feel officially part of the crew would really please her.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…