• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Nooo, Rizzo! Hope you find a solution to that trouble soon.

I'm going to look into getting a new battery but my dad said his phone is doing the same thing with an aftermarket battery. Ironically I couldn't reach him on his cell.:p

Things like Hime-sama, Denka-sama would be something that would be considered like child-speak. The same is like Wes' example. The phrase "Mister Sergeant" is weird to our understanding of English, but is also the kind of phrasing one might expect from a child who is still learning the language, and has only grasped that it's polite to refer to men as "Mister" and everyone seems to be calling this guy "Sergeant" so that's obviously his name.

The same would go for things like "Miss Princess," "Mister Teacher," etc.

The post Ame quoted and linked to actually has some pretty good info about honorifics in it, if anyone's interested in being a giant weeaboo.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back