• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Sorry to have kept you guys waiting; I befell suddenly and violently Ill monday night and am only just barely getting back to proper health. If all goes well, I will have another pad up for the second JP by the end of the day tomorrow, My time (PST)

Okay, @Warriorx1 , @cyborgakadjmoose , Could I have the both of you post in here a list of days and times during which you are fairly certain you will be available to do a more real-time JP? I definitely want to get the ball rolling and a solid chunk of posts is a great way to accomplish that.

My work schedule is pretty crazy for the most part, but usually after about 10pm EST i am definitely free. If I am on during the day I am more than willing to stop by and do some RP. Wednesday and Friday afternoon this week I should be on fairly early though.

Awesome. Wednesday it is, then. I'll try to get on as early as I can and hopefully we can facilitate some action!

Well, I suddenly find myself employed with an afternoon/evening Job so it's back to plan A. Cyborg, I'd love to get a post out of you today, and then I can be sure to get you guys a GM post after work tonight.

Well, it seems like the JP's aren't working for most of you (For Syaoran and Brett M, however, keep up the awesome work!) For everyone else (@quantumditto @Gwathdraug @cyborgakadjmoose @Warriorx1 ) I'm thinking about putting up new threads, since apparently out of sight out of mind is happening with the rest of you. I know it was my fault for being unable to start the JP's for so long, but come on, guys, Please at least post when you can, even if you can't come on for a JP proper. I'll give you guys one more day to try out the Pad format and if I get nothing then I guess we'll have to go back to threads.

I'm really disappointed at how slow this is going, As I'm very excited to be wrapping up this chapter and catching us up to the rest of the setting, but I want us to finish on a high note rather than just sort of fizzling out.

It must have been a synching problem. I see your post now, Quantum. Now we just need to get Gwathdraug to post.

Yeah there is a slight synching problem on the pads that happens like once every week. Where you can be there but not see any changes if you had the pad open already.

I haven't noticed that issue myself - the main issue I get is the client losing synchronisation with the server, necessitating a refresh.

Looks like moose and I are getting there slowly but surely. Brett's/Say RP is rather exciting to say the least.

I apologize for my lateness and hope that the synch problem isn't cropping up, but I have a post in place on the designated pad.

Hey, @quantumditto , think I could get a post out of you? Be sure to check the pad Daily, or at least as often as you can- I will be posting replies as soon as I have posts from both people in my two threads, and I'd love to get this moving more quickly if possible!

@cyborgakadjmoose , @Warriorx1 , @quantumditto , @Gwathdraug . Your two JP's have GM posts in them. Please keep posting as soon as you guys can, I will be checking in daily, and the sooner you guys post, the sooner I can move us on! I know I can't be here for actual JP's, but if we keep up a good pace we'll get through this soon enough!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…