Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

As much as I'd like to join in on the fun, Yuzuki is presently asleep. So unless someone decides to make more noise she isn't going to be getting up.

lawl

Assume that Kuroneko or Sif woke them all up and told them what Aya was doing, and gave them the option to tag along. Again, either option is quite viable, and if both teams get their own encounters at once, then that means they'll have to coordinate via Neko-head-radio too.

Well I'm fine with staying or going, though we probably shouldn't leave just one person solo, so I guess depends on what everyone else wants to do. Kind of in character for Dimitri to stick with the odd man out anyway. Since even though all the nekos are stronger than him his nepleslian man pride still insist that he help a lady out.

Well I kinda asked what everyone would do but I got no reply(then my alerts decided not to tell me anyone was posting)

I had already said that Yuzuki was asleep, so I felt that implied that it would be up to the rest of the party to decide what to do. I'll try to be more redundant in my future expressions of my plans.

I"m sorry I haven't posted yet, but I will do so much later tonight after I get home from work. After the 14th though, I should be able to keep a much better pace.

This is great.

Also I am fully expecting Aya to get her ass kicked at some point for thinking that this planet follows traditional fantasy tropes. :p

RPG-D RPGfix
Back