Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Take care of yourself Cadet, better to rest up now than let it drag out longer than it needs to. So don't worry too much if you can't get on tomorrow :3

Get well soon, Newb! I quite liked the post myself. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow as a 'present' of sorts. :p

Speaking of which, I wish everyone a very merry Christmas (or other winter holiday of your choice)!

Post was coherent so that was good :3

I'll personally be waiting on our ranged units to post (Dimitri and Rin) before I make a response myself since Yuzuki has already stated that she wants nothing to do with the mage lady in close range while she's still breathing.

And I got nothing to complain. The irony is that nothing exciting will happen if you're sensible! XD

Also, as a heads up, I'll be posting tomorrow - hopefully as early as possible.

I'm not sure how well protected Ms. Drow is, so I can't say whether Yuzuki would go in for an opportunistic kill.

@CadetNewb if you're willing to give me a bit of info as to the allocation of enemies I can flesh out my latest post to either say that Yuzuki went straight to Aya's aid or actually went to poke at the downed woman. Since without knowing how safe the spell caster is I can't say whether the attack would be risked.

The Drow is unprotected and pretty much completely incapacitated - if I recall correctly, the post did say she was a gibbering wreck, and if she's not one, she's got a pair of arrows to deal with. Meanwhile, Aya is facing down five charging hobgoblin hoplites closing in from the front.

I'm loving Yuzuki's nickname for Aya... and Cadet Newb's metaphor. XD

Anyway, posted. Here's hoping Aya didn't just do a Very Stupid Thing!

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid

Post is up! And to be clear what happened, Aya fled to her own 'left', so that the hoplite pursuing her exposed its own left side to Rin. The type of shield it uses is strapped to the arm, and with the hand grasping a handle near the rim, so that the rest of the shield projects past the elbow to a fair degree. Perhaps more importantly though, is the fact that the Hoplite Sergeant gave a clue to his background.

Oh. And he's getting closer and closer to the knight.

Sorry guys, RL means that I might only get to post on Thursday or Friday - I've got my hands full just trying to sign up to university and keep on top of my work this week. :oops:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back