• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid

*nekokoneko.jpg*

Alright guys, post up! Those of you who want to tag along, I suggest appearing out of the grass right beside Kuroneko. Though I suggest not splitting up since it means you won't be playing with each other, there's still something out there in the fields. *cackles madly*

As much as I'd like to join in on the fun, Yuzuki is presently asleep. So unless someone decides to make more noise she isn't going to be getting up.

lawl

Assume that Kuroneko or Sif woke them all up and told them what Aya was doing, and gave them the option to tag along. Again, either option is quite viable, and if both teams get their own encounters at once, then that means they'll have to coordinate via Neko-head-radio too.

Well I'm fine with staying or going, though we probably shouldn't leave just one person solo, so I guess depends on what everyone else wants to do. Kind of in character for Dimitri to stick with the odd man out anyway. Since even though all the nekos are stronger than him his nepleslian man pride still insist that he help a lady out.

Aya confirmed for greatest mind of our age - who can disagree with the argument "Well, we're already here..."?

I'll have a post up on the 'morrow, as I am unfortunately in no state for thinking of any quality.

Well I kinda asked what everyone would do but I got no reply(then my alerts decided not to tell me anyone was posting)

I had already said that Yuzuki was asleep, so I felt that implied that it would be up to the rest of the party to decide what to do. I'll try to be more redundant in my future expressions of my plans.

Well I figured Yuzuki might've been seeing what the other's do but there is also Ren

I"m sorry I haven't posted yet, but I will do so much later tonight after I get home from work. After the 14th though, I should be able to keep a much better pace.

This is great.

Also I am fully expecting Aya to get her ass kicked at some point for thinking that this planet follows traditional fantasy tropes.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…