• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid @quantumditto @FrostJaeger

Can you guys give me a sound off? I'd like to see who's still interested or not, so I can finally update the roster and all the other stuff now that I got time. Also, @Brett M - I would suggest Aya's reaction to the mention of learning magic, as well as Coco's attitude towards it. After all, it doesn't appear to be the most wholesome despite reassurances by Adelaide that it's perfectly fine. And a reminder; I don't get pings from edited in updates, so I can't respond timely!

Sorry, still here, just been fighting with getting motivation to post a lot in SARP, and then this heat wave.

Man, it feels like we did that mall JP a lifetime ago!

As for the JP idea - I think it'd depend on whether we can all get online at the same time; I know one problem is that I'm GMT whilst most other people are American timezones, and I'm going to university soon (hopefully!) so that's something for me to consider. I'm not averse to the idea per se (I know I really enjoyed the mall JP for one), I just don't want to say "Yeah" and then have it turn out I can't do it.

EDIT:

Writing up a post now; if I don't get it up today then I should hopefully get it done tomorrow or Saturday at the absolute latest!

Screw it, I went ahead and posted - next one is on Wednesday where I'll go ahead and move us to the next event.

@CadetNewb:

Hope you feel better soon! For my part I'm going to need to move across the country in like a week's time, hence the massive disruption and delays in responding to you.

I'm going to try posting on Sunday at the latest.

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid

Right now, would you guys be interested in picking up the pace? Or should we keep it as is? We're a much smaller group in comparison to my other plot, so I wouldn't mind it if we did here. The smaller bites would be more pleasant I admit. Though, more importantly, how are you guys feeling about the plot right now?

@CadetNewb

Hm... I think that's something I'll need to think about.

Anyway, I've finished moving in to a new place so I'll try to get a post up by the end of the week; sorry for the disruption!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…