• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

@CadetNewb

What a twist! I'm so sorry for taking so long, but I'll try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT:

Darn, I've got writer's block. Cadet, how knowledgeable would the squad be about stuff like Avanet (I'm presuming "not very", particularly for someone who isn't much of a scholar like Aya)?

Last edited:
@Brett M

I really wish I noticed the edit. In the future, I'd suggest double posting so I get notified since the edit came a day later. Anyways, they'd likely know just enough to have the loose, general idea, but not much else. Like sort of a highschool coverage of the subject in brief. Nothing too specific or in depth.

@CadetNewb

Okay, I'll do that in future! I'll try to get a post out on Wednesday or Thursday at the absolute latest; life's been getting hectic since I'm going to be away from home next week.

It's ok. I should have posted something sooner on my end as well; I got a final tomorrow, so I've been kept busy too. As a suggestion if you guys are having a tough time figuring out to post, you can't go wrong asking questions. Our characters are on a quest to learn about this planet and find its root after all.

@CadetNewb

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately RL's reared its ugly head this evening so a post might only come Saturday. I'm really sorry, packing is just taking longer than expected and I'll be travelling tomorrow

RPG-D RPGfix
Back