• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Yeah I see that, I was just thinking what came up to hit him was the shield, since his vision was mentioned. made the edits.

I'm pretty good thanks life went a bit haywire last year and i fell off grid a little after i came out as trans and did a nice tour of all my family. but other than that everything is back on track

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Right now, you may want to read up on the current thread to get a general idea of what's happening.

I have caught up what has transpired and holy moly everything is awesome.

questions:
1 where is the info for kuroneko (i cant find it on the squad 13 page)
2 can i go shopping with yamatai stuff and bring it to this world provided it is medievaly ( i have a list of clothes and a sword and stuff)
3 :eek: MAGIC !!

@quantumditto

Kuroneko is an NPC that showed up in "Mall Mayhem", so there's no page for her yet. As for what you can bring, all our characters arrive there with very little, and instead have paid for whatever gear they have. Right now, we're in a Western European-esque area, so your character's weapons will reflect that until certain circumstances IC occur. If you want to join in, send me a PM detailing what you'd like for your character to have, and we'll go from there. After that, it's just a matter of having them meet up.

Hobgoblins are keeping it classy, I see. :p

Anyway, things look like they're going to be a bit less bonkers for me for a while at least, so I'll try to get a post in tomorrow!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back