• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Oh darn, I just realized; for easier management, make sure to include a small separate entry in your character's inventory to specifically deal with what they have in this wild, wild story arc if you haven't already done so.

@Brett M

IIRC, Aya has a brigandine with internal, overlapping plates worn on top of a lighter gambeson. Besides that, a short sword, which I assume might just be a gladius or a celtic one.

It's fine, I was actually worried that I was holding people up!

FWIW I won't be able to post tonight or tomorrow, but I'll try to do so on Thursday.

Ah, things just keep getting better and better! Also that comic in the post you linked is pretty amazing.

Anyway, I'll try to post either Saturday or Sunday, I've just been distracted. Sorry...!

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid @quantumditto @FrostJaeger

It...it's actually the weekend now. I almost can't believe it.

I'll work up a post tomorrow as soon as I can after I've had breakfast. If it's ok with you guys, would you all like to try searching for the little handmaiden in the night (and potentially run into the same monsters that Kuroneko did) or wait until tomorrow? I'll take what you guys want into consideration, as well as how many of you are able to reply right away too. XD

RPG-D RPGfix
Back