Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Meh, not really. Plenty of female yammies.

So, would you like to answer Noboru, or would you like some conveniently placed distraction/projectile to post pone the answer until a better time?

Hrm...gomen Cipher. They just met yesterday. Of course, he still has a chance ;) . Just give it time(sadly sometimes SARP is a lot slower than real life)

Yagen, distraction/projectile please.

Yoroko.... we timeskipped, it's been about 3 weeks since the last thread, FYI. Also.. Since when are classes one and two in the same barracks room?

Obviously, Yagen, we needs to work on our organization much.

Oh....woops...I must have missed the timeskip thingy...I will edit my post I guess, at least to reflect the proper time change. Cipher, you might want to check it again soon, time is the facet of change.

edit: 11:34 EST changed teh post to reflect 3 weeks....kinda...still missing those 3 weeks of rp to base a real conversation on but meh.

If you want, you can make up what happened between the two that made Noboru like her. Like, Noboru getting his ass saved in epic fashion through a gravity-propelled side-kick to the face. That or she did something overly cute that he got a nosebleed over.

Something like that.

One more day till break for me :D!

Yeah, it's formal, so the fanciest uniform you were issued at the beginning. Which appears to be the normal uniform anyway.

Edit: Once you get done with what your characters are doing, try and assemble for breakfast outside.

Sorry, but I will be gone from now until sometime between the 1st and 3rd of January. Someone can take over Kumiko while I'm gone if it is needed.

Just to clarify, Class Two is graduating, but one comes before two. I'm just not doing them both at once, just two posts apart.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back