Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

:!: Problem :!: I never said you had gone to the barracks yet, only mentioned that you would be heading there. Yagen and I have something planned, so if you two could edit your posts to just getting on the bus, that would be great.

Also, just so you know, passage of time and moving you places is done by the GM's.. I might've been a bit vague by accident due to my sickness and caused some confusion, but if you are confused it's probably a good idea to play it on the safe side unless you understand how the setting works and what your actions can do to affect it.

Great I didn't waste anytime screwing something up. Sorry about that, Ill try to be more careful in the future. Someone might want to PM Mya.

kai said:
:!: Problem :!: ...

Ok, I briefly edited my post - didn't have much time, so it's not too long, but I hope it'll work.
I guess this is exactly why we're in Fort Rady plot - to learn how things are done around here, right? :)

Yeah.. we might have to make a few more NPC Recruits. Hey, Yagen! maybe Yasuo is a delinquent and has to re-do the course. And, of course, New players can come in at any time replacing a nameless faceless NPC with a nifty PC!

Techinally speaking at this point in their lives everyone is a faceless and nameless expendable grunt :lol: The equipment you use is worth more then you XD

Just a heads up, this Friday I am leaving for a backpacking trip to Death Valley and will be gone until late Monday night. 9 hours drive... Anyway, Kai will be in charge over the weekend.

I will make a post tonight, I mainly want to catch Kai on IRC tonight first.

Lucky Sod, I hope you have a good trip and bring plenty of water, I don't want you dieing on me or anything like that. ;) Also from what I can tell so far I never expected to already be thrown in potential survival situation. Say, any chance will be using Mindys or Daisys any time soon?

If you are on a bus don't most not have seatbelts? XD Eh minor detail.

If you follow like Class 1 and 2... You should be getting to use armors in a little while. Daisys that is. You aren't cool enough to get a Mindy. :P

-.-; you guys a dorks. And, Master, just wait to see what unfolds! part of it depends on what you and Mya do, and that's the magic of Roleplaying!

Kai am I right believing it's still a day light?

And talking about the buses of the future.. even now it's not so unusual that buses have seatbelts for all the passengers. I don’t mean go-around-the-city buses or school buses, but those that are supposed to travel longer distances. I rather doubt all the soldiers would use the seatbelts :P Let's presume it was an order to use use them hm? I'm gonna use them everytime I get on the bus from now :lol:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back