• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Yeah Mya's right, most European long distance buses usually have seat belts in them and besides haven't you been on a greyhound before, they have seat belts though using them isnt really enforced.

Shouldn't the recruits be trained BEFORE putting them in survival situations??

Shh! Wes, we have a plan, and shouldn't recruits know a thing or two about survivng (Nekos have a lot of that programmed in, anywho.)

me too, to be honest. we need Yagen back, he seems to be a better storyteller than I am...

SHH! Kriss, we're attempting to scare the recruits! they aren't supposed to know that. Also, Master, you should try working on your grammar a little, and make sure everything is in 3rd person past tense. That way when people read it it reads like a book.

Well, there shouldn't be any Mishhu at Nataria, since it's so close to the heart of Yamatai...unless they launch a huge invasion fleet again.

krisslanza said:
Or stranglers from that Class Two incident. Depends I suppose on the time passed since Class Two graduated.

Yeah well when I wrote that I didn't think it would actually happened.

I'm going to go ahead plan for the future plotship of my character once class three is wrapped up. I already got rejected for the YSS Eucharis so now it look like my choices are limited to the YSS Asamoya, YSS Miharu, YSS Asuka and the 17th Armor Wing. Any recommendations?

Well, since your character is infantry, it'd make sense to go to the 17th. I think Tyler, the GM, is looking for people too. Also, he doesn't care if you forget a comma every so often or put your period outside your quotation marks, et cetera.

That depends on your preferences. If you prefer Joint Posts, then the YSS Asamoya or 17th are likely good choices, as both do a lot of such, the YSS Asamoya entirely running through such. The 17th is almost certainly looking for more canon fodder...uhm, infantry, yes.

If you prefer SP, then the YSS Asuka or YSS Miharu are a better choice. Both favor such and have powered armor pilots among their ranks, and some need for such. I'm not sure which is more in need for more cannon fodder though. The YSS Asuka's crew is currently serving on the YSS Akigumo, though we're on leave on Yamatai temporarilly.

I of course, am biased, playing a member of the YSS Asuka. If you should join us there, I play Santo Hei Inoue Tio, an inexperienced Neko Mindy pilot. (She's too short for a Daisy anyhow.)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…