• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

I am already in trouble don't look at me. When Yagie gets the JP posted, I have type a story. It will be long, not short but very long. See he is going to tell them of his origin, the instructors.

I will put a warning post. (Warning this post is extremely long, optional reading.) Something like that.

that reminds me... I have to edit that JP.. Maybe i'll give it to Yagen, 'cause i'm lazy XD

hehe - looks like he passed that JP back to you mate (in the SP thread)!

I'm doin good Nazarii - friggin star army has me not doin my work lately with all this reading. Me and my ADD >_<. Stuff seems to be cooperating today though - so I don't think I'll actually have to work that much today.

I think I autoed the instructors a bit in my last post. If it's a problem, I can edit - I just figured I would fill in some of the details in Yagen's post and describe the student perspective towards the instructors. That and I thought the "Denial of bacon" thing was pretty funny comin from a character as big as mine.

Edit: Also, I know we're still heading towards the Mess - I just wanted to see if I needed to do too much editing before I continued too far and give everyone else a chance to relay what's going on with their toons in this scenario.

Aww, you like to read though don't you Nick? I like to make life difficult, so I will try and make my posts longer so you can enjoy the reading. Also ADD ftw!! Random bit of knowledge: I heard somewhere that ~50% of male children from elementary through middle school are (mis)diagnosed with ADD.

ya see - it's people like you that are gonna get me fired =P (joking - if they haven't fired me yet, then I'm not real worried)

I was diagnosed with ADD at a young age because it was linked to my youthful hyperactivity at the time though I can assure you I think I am much saner now then I was then. :twisted:

The 'this is a free empire after all" bit made me Lulz for no reason.

Also, I love how niether of you noticed the very angry Satomi at your table. It's like she's invisible. Keep it up, i'm getting ideas XD.

So, Arch-Striker, is Krasus retaking, or recieving additional instruction?

edit: Everyone seems to be doing really well so far in my opinion. You all put a great amount of detail into your posts. One piece of advice though, it's a small thing, try to make sure you are using past tense. For the most part you are doing it, just every now and then there are a few poasts that have present tense in them. It can sometimes be a little jarring. Other than that though, great job. I really enjoy reading this thread.

In my last monologue post, it was so much. I am unsure of my errors. I need help seeking them, would you guys help?

Nazarii said:
In my last monologue post, it was so much. I am unsure of my errors. I need help seeking them, would you guys help?

Sure, I'll take a look. Not sure if I'll find anything out of place though! I am good at English, just not so good at creative writing :roll:

Nazarii said:
I don't get it? Is this some side plot you and Yagen cooked up that the rest of us aren't suppose to know about yet?

Nope just a common drive every person has. To be remembered, the monologue is Strelgars past. He is just letting them know how he become the way he is.

Alright I just wanted to be sure. After Yagen wrote that thing about Strelgar giving Kazuma a necklace and all that, that was the impression I was under.

Yes he is hopeless in the sense of being normal. So he tries to keep himself under control, I wonder how the instructors would react though? That story from which I actually cut out details is pretty well, lets just call it brutal.

The only instructor at Fort Ready who has no brutal experiences is Kiyoshi, everyone else is a battle-hardened veteran. They know every feeling Strelgar does and then some, believe me.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…