• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

I am already in trouble don't look at me. When Yagie gets the JP posted, I have type a story. It will be long, not short but very long. See he is going to tell them of his origin, the instructors.

I will put a warning post. (Warning this post is extremely long, optional reading.) Something like that.

hehe - looks like he passed that JP back to you mate (in the SP thread)!

I'm doin good Nazarii - friggin star army has me not doin my work lately with all this reading. Me and my ADD >_<. Stuff seems to be cooperating today though - so I don't think I'll actually have to work that much today.

I think I autoed the instructors a bit in my last post. If it's a problem, I can edit - I just figured I would fill in some of the details in Yagen's post and describe the student perspective towards the instructors. That and I thought the "Denial of bacon" thing was pretty funny comin from a character as big as mine.

Edit: Also, I know we're still heading towards the Mess - I just wanted to see if I needed to do too much editing before I continued too far and give everyone else a chance to relay what's going on with their toons in this scenario.

Aww, you like to read though don't you Nick? I like to make life difficult, so I will try and make my posts longer so you can enjoy the reading. Also ADD ftw!! Random bit of knowledge: I heard somewhere that ~50% of male children from elementary through middle school are (mis)diagnosed with ADD.

mizunoyoroko said:
Aww, you like to read though don't you Nick? I like to make life difficult, so I will try and make my posts longer so you can enjoy the reading. Also ADD ftw!! Random bit of knowledge: I heard somewhere that ~50% of male children from elementary through middle school are (mis)diagnosed with ADD.
ya see - it's people like you that are gonna get me fired =P (joking - if they haven't fired me yet, then I'm not real worried)

I was diagnosed with ADD at a young age because it was linked to my youthful hyperactivity at the time though I can assure you I think I am much saner now then I was then. :twisted:

The 'this is a free empire after all" bit made me Lulz for no reason.

Also, I love how niether of you noticed the very angry Satomi at your table. It's like she's invisible. Keep it up, i'm getting ideas XD.

So, Arch-Striker, is Krasus retaking, or recieving additional instruction?

edit: Everyone seems to be doing really well so far in my opinion. You all put a great amount of detail into your posts. One piece of advice though, it's a small thing, try to make sure you are using past tense. For the most part you are doing it, just every now and then there are a few poasts that have present tense in them. It can sometimes be a little jarring. Other than that though, great job. I really enjoy reading this thread.

In my last monologue post, it was so much. I am unsure of my errors. I need help seeking them, would you guys help?

Nazarii said:
In my last monologue post, it was so much. I am unsure of my errors. I need help seeking them, would you guys help?

Sure, I'll take a look. Not sure if I'll find anything out of place though! I am good at English, just not so good at creative writing :roll:

Nazarii said:
I don't get it? Is this some side plot you and Yagen cooked up that the rest of us aren't suppose to know about yet?

Nope just a common drive every person has. To be remembered, the monologue is Strelgars past. He is just letting them know how he become the way he is.

Alright I just wanted to be sure. After Yagen wrote that thing about Strelgar giving Kazuma a necklace and all that, that was the impression I was under.

Yes he is hopeless in the sense of being normal. So he tries to keep himself under control, I wonder how the instructors would react though? That story from which I actually cut out details is pretty well, lets just call it brutal.

The only instructor at Fort Ready who has no brutal experiences is Kiyoshi, everyone else is a battle-hardened veteran. They know every feeling Strelgar does and then some, believe me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back