• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Awww, Dammit.

I watched the entire first season of MLP in the last two days, and now all of a sudden I keep imagining Toushan-Sensei to sound like Fluttershy.

I will be away for five days without internet access, starting tonight. So, don't expect anything while I'm away.

Been a while since I've been in here...I should really take more time to do some OOC posting. It just seems like life gets in the way of my coming online more and more (stupid summer tourists). But thankfully we're almost through the season, another month and everything will be back to normal. Yay!

Wes said:
Check out the chibi art I got for your characters! It's on the UX-13 Fort Ready page and also on your character pages!

That...is...so...awesome!! I like it, I like it...my compliments to the artist. :)

MissingNo said:
Are the footlockers trunk- or chest-style, or are they more like high-school lockers (maybe a bit bigger)? I was picturing this kind, but then qsx started mentioning shelves...

I was thinking of the Star Army Footlocker when I wrote that...sorry if I was being confusing, I do that a lot.

Soooo....guess that's it...hmm...*whistles to himself* Oh! Quick heads-up, I'll be gone on the 26th of August for 4-5 days (family reunion), so hopefully I don't miss anything fun. That's about it, later everyone!

...I was not aware that footlockers had a wiki page. Thanks for the link, Q! I'll run a Starwiki search next time I run into something like this. Hopefully I'll remember to, at least : /

Hi guys.

Just letting everyone know that Aendri has a dead computer and Kai, or reserve GM, is leaving for a wedding and the first holiday in some time. I've taken it upon myself to keep the plot moving while our GM's do what they need to do.

I'm in the process of nabbing all the signatures I need to unofficially GM the plot until further notice if there are no dissenting voices. Hopefully in the next day or two we'll be ready to keep moving.

Aendri has already left me some coaching, but I could tell he was disappointed. I believe he had something deliciously evil in mind.

Hope to get back to you guys soon.

Hurray! First post for substitute GM. (Hopefully it will keep the plebs satisfied while I stall for time. <,<;)

Yeah... I can't really post without Kai. It's not as if Hotaru is going to be socializing with you...... yeah. Sooooo... -shrug-

Lack of posties is making me very sad as well. I'll have to start chasing people up if this continues.

Unfortunately Kyoki I don't have many standing instructions here, but I'm pretty sure Kai wouldn't appreciate me puppeteering his princess while he was away. We can always assume that Hotaru and the princess are following the instructor like the other PC's, at least Freyja might be able to pester Hotaru about her sword. :)

Not much for me to do beyond admiring the scenery. No one's running with me. And I don't think I can magically make myself arrive at the spot.

Well, you CAN, you just leave it up to the GM to decide your punishment for not letting him decide actions. :3

Also, long story short, power on my laptop is dead, I'm having to work off of an old netbook which the site doesn't get along with very well. This is the first time I've tried to post and had it not time out, so hopefully they'll get along for a bit.

What this means for you is that Jimmy is still loosely in charge of you guys, because I can't promise consistent access to post. I'll try to post and keep up, but until I can get a good computer up and running, Jimmy will take over if I can't post every other day or so.

edit: Also, I forgot to mention. Don't assume that it's going to be easy to do things like beat her somewhere. Just because she's a Yamataian, and not a Neko, doesn't mean that she'll play fair, or that she can't outdo you guys. Why would she be training you, otherwise?

Hey, could somebody PM me a summary so that I know what's actually going on? I don't really have time to catch up but would still like to participate.

And what madness has befallen Freyja? Here's what the bookies are putting down!

Tentacle Monster- 8:1
Attacked by My Little Ponies - 10:1
Tripped over a kitten - 20:1
Just realized that Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black music combined could be used as a terror weapon - 28:1
Stumbled upon a Nepleslian bachelor's party full of naked men - 30:1

Place your bets, folks!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back