• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Yeah, it started with Kai going to return his armor, but the neko was attacked in the hanger. He stayed right outside and then the Mishhu was getting closer to them, but the neko grabbed an armor, which lured the Mishhu back inside. After that, all of you charged to attack it, so you are inside the hanger. Therefore, the Mishhu is hiding behind a normal, everyday wall.

If you haven't posted or edited yet, go ahead and do so. I was a little slow because my friend and I have been making a movie and will spend a good deal of time making it this week. This shouldn't be too much of a problem, just days like yesterday I couldn't even log on all afternoon.

About the Plasma, Kai just doesn't want to die Also, my notes say you never picked up a Plasma Rifle. You ARE in an armory however, so you could edit it to say you grabbed one or something like that.

Ah, i am going crazy....or slightly cross-eyed sorry I misread Kai's last post and read it something like he was helping kumiko...my bad will fix that post up real quick. Also, I checked the old posts

as for lighting Kai up with plasma, its good for blood right? j/k will edit and fix post real quick.

edit: post fixed, still using my LASR though. On a related note I am pretty sure I am going crazy, sorry for all the confusion.

double edit: just to make sure, are we using the 3 round SLAG clips?

Yeah... okay, maybe that part of my notes was wrong XD I was more concerned before with the training weapons. As for shooting Kai, you could probably get off easy if you just burn him a little. :mrgreen:

3 round SLAG clips sounds about right.

HEY! I HEARD THAT! Kai would probably be really mad at her for doing something stupid, which would've carried over to the miharu... so no burning Kai, Okay!

Guys, the LASR doesn't use clips, it uses magazines.

Clip:

Magazine:

I can see how a magazine would indeed be a lot better... If I ever use 'clip' it's simply because I forget about other ammo carrier... things and see 'clip' a lot in books XD

I knew there was a difference, I just didn't know that LASR takes magazines. Did you all know that the first Assualt Rifle was made by Germany in 44? It was called: Sturmgewehr 44 and here is the link to it. I know it says "first of its kind to be deployed" but, it is, in name, the first Assualt Rifle, because its earlier versions could not fire in Semi Automatic, and because none of its (unknown to me) predecessors were succesful, my assumption for why is because they were easily susceptible to breaking, jamming, and damage.
Just a little fun fact to keep the learning train moving. (and to post something, as no one has for a while)

Noboru, Devonus, and Kumiko still haven't made a post yet. I would like at least Kumiko to make a post, with being surprised attacked by a Mishhu and all. I don't want to stall much longer, so if you don't post soon you'll be NPC'd and you know that may not end well :|

Can anyone say 'Splash' because I think thats what may happen with Devonus if he is NPC'd.
BTW Yagen, you haven't replied to any of the PM's I've sent you.

I just replied to one, but the second says it was deleted by you. For some reason, the email I get for a PM is disabled... Sorry for the delay.

Okay, I was going to continue the post till everyone returned, but I think it makes sense not to completely auto the whole thing. You can now post as much as you like, for we are out of battles...perhaps... Well, for right now we are

Go ahead and converse while picking a vehicle to ride in.

whoo! I take part in two mishhu kills before even technically having a rank! Although I do want to know who the cornered mishhu kill goes to.

Go go generic reinforcements!
Although I have to point out something Yagen. You forgot to mention the wounded neko! Or at least it should be noted somewhere... I dunno. I feel like we need to know what happened to her :lol:

Okay, so I got this hairbrained idea: For a while i've been wanting toGM a plot, and why not the one I started in? well.. course i'll have to ask Yagen and the admins, but, yagen gave me an opportunity.. sorta.. The random nameless, faceless, wounded Neko shall have a name and become an NPC instructor! maha!

well yeah.. if my idea's dumb, just ignore me... i'll just be off writing a bio then..

That sounds interesting. Saving the instructor's life? XD
I was kind of wondering if she'd be one of the nekos Yuril saw early on... Giggling under the sheets *cough*

mahaha! I have written an NPC bio, and it only took me 30 minutes... i've given it to Yagen to see what he thinks of it before we even attempt to get it approved and whatnot..

You know...you can have your characters talk and get in the cars...*cough*

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…