Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

I mainly threw in that Deux ex machina 'cause it seemed people were getting bored with the action so I want to move away from senseless killing... Mostly...

"Is the neko that was wounded going to be okay?"

Jerk Yagen: "Yes, she died...Sorry Kai, no GM for you XD!"

Just in case you missed that sarcasm, the neko will be fine. I just need to post that soon.

I think that if most people at the fort read noboru's mind, they would beat the crap out of him.

and yeah, she survived! she's a fricken Neko and we killed the Mishhu before they killed her.. theres people alive missing half of themselves in the post-unfortunate night thread, this one's lucky.

Well given the fact killing a neko is very hard with just a simple wound... You really have to cause catastrophic damage or decapitation to kill one XD

And yeah. Yuril would beat the snot out of Noboru if she could read his thoughts. With one hand.

"Of course he meant it, in his world their freaks.... i can could hear the disgust in his voice when he said it, or should i say thought it..."

There was no way Devonus could have heard Yoroko's comment because it was telepathic. Please revise this part of your post.

Yes! Finally! I got a decent-sized post on this thread. I think Noboru just became the outsider of the Class.
It always makes it interesting to watch a character struggle with things like that. 2 points to Cipher for intentionally/unintentionally making that Plot Device.

striker, is that all supposed to be telepathic or did you forget? just a reminder:

Thoughts
"Telepathy"
"Speech"

Its Telepathy Kai, you need to re-read it, because i added the Quotes.
I'm going to start writing my little pieces full of description and I'll even tell you his thoughts. Just because small posts are boring to write, and since i have no other characters it leaves me bored, and I sometimes dont visit the site every day. (like a probably should) I vote we all try to do that, it helps so that we are better prepared for other Plot Ships that require it.
Your vote Yagen?

If anyone else wants to post before any time skips, now is the time to do so. I have to disconnect my computer 'cause my friend and I are disassembling my room to make it better. Make use of the time :D

You guys do realize that the open hostility of Noboru has nothing to do with OOC disputes, right? I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just adding a few twists to the plot.

Cipher said:
You guys do realize that the open hostility of Noboru has nothing to do with OOC disputes, right? I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just adding a few twists to the plot.

I don't have any OOC disputes with you.
Yuril would just wanna beat Noboru into a bloody, twitching pulp. Then pour a bag of salt on him. Then ask who wants ice cream. For insulting neko.

@Cipher

I have no reason to be upset with you at all(and even if I did, heh, this is the internet. If I can't handle disagreements in a mature manner with people I don't even see, how will I handle real life?) So none of this is really against you. In fact, despite the fact that Yoroko is my character, I really enjoy the social tension you just created....it makes it more interesting(not that it was boring, but we can't all be friends on sight....people have disagreements). So from a players perspective thumbs up :) from Yoroko's perspective: ...!(subtle rage?)

also, i think we should do the fights like the gms do with npc baddies where they call the hits and missess, but we call the shots. that way neither of us get to determine the outcome(more fun?). This will be great!!

hhmm... So it appears the fight is going to be in the morning and then the classes will split up again? Class 1 will be finished after the fight, but class 2 still has a little bit to go, and I think we need to start advertising about a class 3 opening up, Yagen.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back