Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

You could take Noboru to the medical wing and run into the neko that started all of this.

Hmm.. at this point, ICly, Kai has the seeds of a crush on Yuril... I'll have to capitlise on this in the Miharu.

anyway, at the moment, Devonus should fear nothing from Kai unless he gets indecent in his speech/actions...

lol, well, good luck w/ that to both of you...

btw, krisslanza, the bit you wrote about Yuril waking up, it was beutiful(it sounds corny, but i enjoyed reading it)

Boy oh boy. Yuril attracts people without even trying! XD

As a slight headsup, I have to do some housesitting for the next month. I don't go there until I sleep but you know... Some days I'm lazy, put things off for a long time... And may forget.

Just as long as people want them, or someone wins. We could easily JP the finish if we want to, then everyone could get in the story again. You can use this time to socialize with other characters and whatnot before you get drafted off to some far off land.

whoo! Kiyoshi and kai are still having a tough time in the fight.

Kiyoshi got a 9, and Kai an 8, so kiyoshi was moderately victorious. still under 10, which is the point where i count something successful.

(man, we're lame)

whoo, Kai rolls a 9 and Kiyoshi a 3. meaning: Kai wins this blow, but is still somewhat vulnerable to Kiyoshi (Though i'm sure his left shoulder is in quite a bit of pain, Bokken HURT)

You are telling the program to roll a 20 sided dice, right? Does the program go above 10 XD? It did for me, it just seems odd that it got less then 10 six times.

I mean, I did write the program... So HOPEFULLY it does it right. Maybe tell it to roll 100 twenty sided dice and see what happens.

I rolled for Yuril and devonus, and it rolled a 17 and an 18, then i realised devonus hadn't done an action, so i was lost and didn't post for them. it just hates us 😢

apology for the delay Kai. Also i've been asking a few questions and the NH-29s really don't have that much of an advantage over Yamataians. Yes they have better inertial control and such but the Yamataian also has limited control over these things. Also both are listed as having "Limited" super human strength.

According to some it also depends on the characters history and training to an extent. I know my character has extensive combat training and i tried to find Yuril's character to get a comparison but i couldn't. Heres the link to the comparison chart as well as the topic where i asked my question.

https://stararmy.com/ccg/species/nh-29/comparison.html

https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=768

krisslanza if you could tell me you'r full character name it would be greatly appreciated. Also just in case you wondering my full character name is Doga, Devonus

i think Nekos have a huge advantage over yamataians. While like you said they are almost equal as far as strength as concerned(to be honest I always thought nekos(29's) were stronger), they of course as you said have far better control over their gravity control(in my opionion this is a huge advantage). But more importantly, Nekos are amazingly more agile and have way better reflexes than Yamataians. In combat, reflexes and agility matter a lot, especially when you are in hand to hand. Keep in mind that Nekos were created for combat, whereas Yamataians weren't. Anyway those are my two cents.

I looked them over, sure Yuril couldn't walk over and snap you like a twig but... She's considerably more agile then you, has the ability to manipulate her own gravity... That alone is a huge advantage. It makes her impossible to knock over, because she controls her center of gravity. She's also capable of, literally, flying.

So while physically she may be on par with you, her other abilities make her extremely difficult to fight.

And her full name is Tsukade Yuril.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back