• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

crap it looks like i'm going to miss most of this due to the fact i'm leaving on holiday tomorrow, i may or may not be able to get on so if not i apologize, also sorry for the misread of the post earlier.

o_0 why would he be sorry to Yoroko, as far as I knew she didn't indicate in any way that she was angry at him.....at least IC, OOC yoroko is/was pissed...meh, I will try and roll w/ it i guess.

hey, I've been reading along with the plot. I was wondering. Does Noboru have split personalities? like does he have a dominate personality and then one that takes over when there's fighting to be done?

no.. Devonus has the split personalities, I'm guessing Noboru is trying to make up something to make Yoroko less mad at him. (I would, too in this situation)

Nope; Devonus is 100% right. Noboru's battle personality is the more sharp-tongued, ordering, careless, emotionless, feeling-less bastard-like persona of the two.

...Cipher, Noboru doesn't have to take the hit, also I doubt Yoroko would hit him that hard(after all this is sparring and not killing, regardless of how angry she is) if I wanted to break something though, or rather attempt to, I would note it somehow in the post. Let me know if you really want to take the hit or not, 'cause if not go ahead and change it.

heh, sorry all for being so dramatic....i think sometimes i get a bit carried away.

edit: Cipher....Yoroko talks like she is a neko because she mentally is one. But chances are Noboru wouldn't know that.(though i guess he may figure it out now.)

Just to remind everyone.

They're not technically soldiers yet, are they? still just recruits.. i'm sure they'd get a reprimand unless they did a good job of hiding it. Also, ICly, they might not know that rule yet.

Yeah, I completely forgot about that rule... I'd assume that because they had the day off the instructors were also taking a break. If that's the case, then they could probably do it without being seen, or a superior officer could arrive and send them to adequate facilities.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I spent all day making a movie about how Hillary Clinton is a communist for English class. It took me till 3 in the morning, but it came out well.

Eat youtube link! Vote, comment! Your character's lives depend on it!
Not really, but I can still pretend to make the threat.

Yay, I get to GM the swordfight! (thanks again for the dice program)

Man, we're lame, Yagen... You rolled a 2, and I a 7.... quite pitiful.

:shock:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting us to both kill ourselves XD

Since your GMing this scene, do you want us to post once for your response, or however many times we want? If the later then Yuril might just watch for a while then later roll a twenty

let's just post until Yuril decides to join in the fight, once she does, then we'll take turns between the three of us

If you fought Yuril it wouldn't be much of a fight with all her Neko abilities... XD

I think I'll have her watch you go at it a while...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…