• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Phew! Finally finished reading this thread.

Since I missed the start, as such, I did a little 'flashback' paragraph to get Hotaru up to the current point. Not sure if it's alright but couldn't really think of anything else to be at same point as everyone else, except to go straight to the base (missing out the bus/test part) and wait for the 'wounded' to come in :)

Hotaru is a little shy but striving to overcome the problem. Kind of like me 13+ years ago! She's a lot like me in some respects. Makes it a little easier for me to RP.

Your character at least belongs in this day and age. Strelgar is not even close to being right in the times. He stands out in ways.

Nazarii said:
Your character at least belongs in this day and age. Strelgar is not even close to being right in the times. He stands out in ways.

I think having at least one character who....stands out in some settings can be fun. But then again being so different can make it difficult. Main reason I kept my character simple :D

Okay master, your controlling someone who is not your character way too much in your post.

The instructor noticing this angrily stomped his way over to Maya's bunk and place his air horn over Maya's catlike sensitive ear and blew away. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Maya yelled in fright jumping all over the bed. The instructor was busy shaking her bunk trying to throw her off the top bed and that was when she fell from the top bunk and fell flat on her face on the cold floor.

I had the instructor blow the horn in the face of those not moving as well as shouting, that was about it. He was not shaking the bunk, or actually stomping really. As I said, it's his favorite time of day, so he would actually enjoy it.

The instructor wasn't threw with her just yet, he then proceeded giving her a few swift kicks to her soft bottom yelling at her to hurry up getting dressed and move out.

Yeah, that's definitely going too far. All he is doing is blowing an air horn in your face. You'll need to edit those parts out.

Great, I did it again. Sorry, it should be okay now. Sometimes I just tend to go a little overboard with my descriptions plus it's late and I was a little bit in a hurry.

I have Ju-Jitsu classes from 1830 - 2030 GMT tonight (Every Monday and Thursday) but anytime from 2030 GMT should be fine if JP is going on tonight.

For future reference I'm pretty busy every Monday - Thursday evenings.

Not sure if EST is -4 or -5 hours behind GMT till BST comes into effect.

Sorry - dissappeared a little bit this weekend. Woulda let you guys know, but I didn't think I was gonna be gone that long. Super Bowl weekend; Parties; Alcoholic idiot friends. My cat was pretty pissed when I got back home, as she likes to be fed. Fortunately, things hadn't moved all that much.

don't worry, much of us on SARP have lives also, and are generally not on 24/7, missing a weekend or a couple days usually isn't bad.

Life?? I don't know what you're talking about! :D I thought SA was real and my normal life fiction??? :roll:

lol I've read a lot over the last few days...at work. I might as well get paid while increasing my knowledge of SA :)

It gives me something to do while I am supposed to be working I suppose!

Not a problem, I have a life. With my network of friends, all three of them. I kinda find it hard to take time out of my day, with the music and the fun truck adventures in the slippery snow. But I also am a decent cook. I have lots of hobbies. Do you?

Sorry for the delay in the post, I'll write it this afternoon when I get back. Apparently, Krasus is returning to the Fort and I want to give him a chance to post before launching into the action of the next scene.

If you have your character's around, you can have them socialize a bit, or run away from socializing XD. Just don't let them get themselves killed...yet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back