• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [Freespacers] Skeleton Ensemble

Sorry for the late, late, late, late, late, late, late post, but I posted it! Hopefully it lived up to the hype, and I didn't kill any plans. This was something that's been sitting and stewing the back of my head for a while now, and I wanted to get it right.

Pretty much. I imagine it's like seeing another person in a chatroom, just as a name on the side bar.

Either way, I added an extra sentence, just to give Geenie more to work with. ;I

Oh crap, crud, butts. Forgot we were waiting on me. I'll try to get something posted tonight if not tomorrow night. Promise.

Eh, the type two needs to be responded to before a lot more can happen, so I take some responsibility there.

Also, since I'm the last OG of the SE, I gotta live up to some (self imposed) higher standards. This is mostly because I do have a decent amount of free time but I just spend it on Overwatch or watching YouTube videos. I really should spend my time more wisely.

Ya gotta get doez overmanz skills up, thou...

Bleg, as I always say, quality over quantity is fine by me. Just don't be too embarrassed to ask questions due to being late or Poly being confusing or whatever, 'cause that is what really kills threads. :eek:

I've gone to college, and I've looked stupid in class far too many times to start being embarrassed by asking questions now. If I have any, I'll let you know as soon as I have them.

The reason Vista hasn't been accepted is because he's too
fleshy in the eyes of the Omnissiah!

I've gone to college, and I've looked stupid in class far too many times to start being embarrassed by asking questions now. If I have any, I'll let you know as soon as I have them.

The reason Vista hasn't been accepted is because he's too
fleshy in the eyes of the Omnissiah!
More like because he's got just enough flesh for the Omnissiah to "UNF".

Wrekt.

This is 100% on topic.

This is how plots get brought back to life. With memes and hype. And snakes smoking cigs.

Well, I said that because it was beginning to trigger my inner Warhammer 40k nerd. I could go on to defend the Adeptus Mechanicus lore, but I don't think there's any point to it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back