• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Freespacers] Skeleton Ensemble

I don't really see much of a reason for Gemini to stay with the crew. I'm not really sure what to do here.

@Cordinarr ; S'all good as long as I know you're still out there somewhere. ;I

@ArsenicJohn ; The mission you were on for Cinereal hasn't been completed yet, since you didn't report back yet. So really there are two options. A) Act super obedient and go right back to the blue rift in person, leaving the group without even questioning what is going on, or B) Actually do some investigating. Jack could have helped you send a secure message, or even diagnosed breaches in Gemini's mindware, had she actually given the rest of the party a reason to trust her. Right now, she could still probably gain that trust by keeping an eye out for them on the poly, or using her skill to track down Jack's program.

What can I say, dude? She's a hacker. I wrote a mystery-type plot for you to hack. But if you aren't interested in digging up leads, then I'm not really sure what else I can do about it either.

As far as I'm aware, both biological breathing apparatus and hemoglobin pumping mechanism are all in working order. I'm still alive.

So wait, did we get our payment for that mission? By payment, I mean the raw materials we were promised? Also, are we assuming Kiver ded? Or incapacitated?

Kiver is just on a bus. I'm gonna treat it as if they just decided to leave.

As for rewards, I was still waiting for people to get back to me with what modules they wanted putting on the Skeleton Ensemble. If that's not something y'all are interested in, there is always contacting Hollowpoint through the poly and asking for something else, though.

It's already got a robot arm. I don't know what to ask for. A second robot arm would seem excessive.

I guess Ziggy would opt for a laser turret, she prefers lasers and turrets to many other things.

I was feeling bad when I said that, I am not really planning on leaving the plot. She did try to help Ziggy and the others, even offering help at the end with the medical thing but Ziggy and everyone ignored it. o.o

Anyway, you had some good ideas there @Primitive Polygon. If she did leave though I would make a new character. My problem is that I know almost nothing about hacking so I may have made a huge mistake when I made her. x.x Will try her one more mission though. Just know that I wasn't saying you were at fault PP, you are awesome, the issue is all me tbh.

Edit: Oh, I'm going with the Landing Dock unless someone picks it first.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the extra module my vote, in no particular order, is for the Prism Shield Sail (Type 'H'), External Battery Pack, or a Long0Range Antenna Pod. The Planetwalker Scumbag's Option or Actual Safety Procedures are pretty enticing, but I'd like to know what the next mission would be like before narrowing down my option. If we're going planet side, or if our transport mission are those that aren't Freespacers, those options would be invaluable.

Kk. I'll take all this into account when I update the whole plot page and make a new image. Just waiting until I complete coursework to be honest (It's due this week).

In the mean time, feel free to suggest a new paint theme for the skeleton if you want.* There is also nothing stopping your characters for asking for a guided tour, asking questions about the locals, or just going shopping or whatever. You don't need to stay on task! Being unprofessional is just dandy for a spacer! Even if you wanted to leave, you'd probably still need a lift, anyhow.

So, like, recovering jack will help you guys out, but I'm never gonna force you guys to. You guys just gotta do stuff in character and I'll take care of the appropriate ramifications, good or bad!

*In before Legix yells "pink"!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back