• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission FS-YV1 Wahoo Interceptor

Rizzo

Submission Type: Starfighter
Submission URL: link
UPDATED URL: link

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes.
Faction requires art? Yes.

@Zack, please confirm USO components.

@Alex Hart, Skyguard could totally rock this.

@Jack Pine, S7 might like it too.

@Samanthia, Errowyn would absolutely love this.

@CadetNewb, please confirm OI compatibility.

@Arieg, I would really like to add Pact missile compatibility for USO models.

To anyone interested, I would like to add compatibility across as many brands as possible to make this a viable ship even when it's beyond the territories of the manufacturer.

@Wes, could you declare this as civilian-grade in Yamataian territory?

@Gunhand4171, could you declare this as civilian-grade in Nepleslian territory?

@Ametheliana, would you like to review this one?

@CadetNewb, you're cool too!

Also, I know the Starfighter PLW is not a gunpod but the idea is that a single PLW would be built into a pod that is then mounted. The gun didn't change, just the method of attachment.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I checked it on several screens.

Not only that, it seems Rizzo was listening when he heard Wes and myself say what we think the wrap rules should be. It looks good the way it is.

Amusingly, the article in question doesn't even need to be wrapped ("WRAP left" does absolutely nothing here) to look like it does. In this specific case a "WRAP right" would actually marginally improve the overall layout and path the eye follows :)

Great! (In my opinion). There was something weird going on with your images next to your WRAP (because you had the images on the same line as text) so I made a quick edit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back