• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Gam'trosha Discussion

Ahh whoops! I guess I forgot to change her rank in her profile, good catch and thank you

=P I ended up editing my post three times first I thought she was my commanding officer, then I looked at her profile and saw C'Baruce so I modified it and then checked the crewlist, etc. Glad to know I finally got it right *sighs in relief*

Neshaten ranks: They make no sense to me.

hehehe, well, to those outside of the Kingdom they most likely wouldn't

Probably, just to make things easier, I could add a table maybe on the Nesha' FAQ page that states what the rank is most similar to.

Evening all, since we can't do group PM's anymore, this will be my method of letting you all know that we have a survey now

You'll find a new survey here:

Survey 1

For those of you who haven't posted in Chapter 3, you have until the end of Today (11/15) to please do so.

Hey Gents, we need to get those upgrades and installations finished so we can continue onward; remember I give you guys a lot of leeway in determining this, this is why I don't always post actions or responses to what your character do because to me its interesting to see what your character might do or what you might think up

Just to note though that if nothing develops by next week, then I'll make a GM post to move us onward :3

If I have NOT made any post for your character, such as if I keep missing your character, TELL ME please so I can fix that in my next GM post

Hey Gents, let's get some posts in the thread please ok? If you are stuck on a post, or just don't know what to post, let me know in IRC or on PM's and I'll try and help ya out

drenica... NO FAIR!!! here I though Zur'el smarting off to some one older then him by almost double, would have gotten Vlad pissed off. Not submissive... Now I feel bad...

haha vlad never gets pissed off he just smiles and plans the best why to kill you and when the time is right.... He gets pay back

Hey Gents, tomorrow I'll start off the next chapter (us arriving at our first planet to explore)

No, she's a talker. She just doesn't like counselors

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…