• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Gam'trosha Discussion

DwarfofDefeat said:
I need to apologise right now before this continues on, Lately i've been sicker than a dog (no thanks to my great and all powerful guardian -.-). And on top of that my aunt is sick so I've been taking care of her and myself all at once making sure stuff doesn't get too bad. I may be out of commission for a few more days only getting enough time to write this out, I also noticed the doctor had said we had an interesting combination of the flu and our allergies were flaring up seeing as we have this really bad tree in the backyard. Oh, we've also got an olive tree in the front, their pollen can get bad too.

That is okay man, take your time. I do not mind waiting for you at all. I am a patient man so week or two is not problem. Just nurse yourself and your aunt (and of course all-mighty olive tree) to health first.

Folks, I am taking a couple of days off from SARP. So you will not see me online until sometime Friday.

Yeah, there was a misunderstanding on my part on something. Luckily Kyle pointed it out to me shortly after I posted it and I completely redid the post (as you've probably already noticed). Unfortunately, I didn't notice you pointing it out to me because I forgot to subscribe to the OOC topic. (Double oops.)

Also, hi guys!

Gents, for those of you on the BluFor squad (Gam'trosha Infantry) please start posting. Thus far, only ShotJon has posted since the firefight started. Bare in mind that I understand that the situation going on (which is partly pvp I must admit) might be making it hard for some of you to post but there are also NPC's in this fight so fire on them or if you fire on one of the OpFor characters just make note of it and I'll roll the dice :)

Ok, here's the line up:

Gam'trosha Squad (OpBlu)

Mar'Tendo Gai'Tano Tite'Yanus (Gabriel)
Lu'man Yar'ica Shar'ica (ShotJon)
Juiy'ne Qyu'amene (Ira)

vs

Invaders (OpFor)

Amauri Rosec'a (Orion)
Su'kelo Dra'vir Zes'kas (Shammy)
Ash'Hareva Sher'Van (Zonr 0)

This should help you out :)

Ehh, it would just mess him up a little. Shipmaster would probably need to order him to eat for the next few days... That's just a guess though. ^_^

Tomorrow, I leave for Charlotte, NC in preparation for ConCarolinas. It is our current favorite convention. And my wife and roommate will finally get to meet Wes.

I will have my tablet and my smart phone so I will be checking in with SARP while away.

Hey All!

Just thought I'd let ya know that Nashoba has accepted the position of Co-Gm. =)

So, if you see him throwing stuff at your characters, don't worry ;-)

I still think that's one of the worst names ever.

I actually love it, in fact, love all of the names my players have chosen for their character :D

They all have a unique ring to them, something that sets them apart from the norm :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back