• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Gam'trosha Discussion

It 'can' act as armor, but only on the back and the areas that the module layers over.

For the module? Not as of yet, I haven't be able to figure out one for the My'leke just yet.

Woot! Going commando!

EDIT: Wait, so is there ANY approved suit that can vacuum seal a My'Leke? Or should Tite just hold his breath?

OH!

My bad.

The armored body suit is compatible with the My'leke, I thought you were asking if there was an actual module for them. The body suit that Shukaren wear is also compatible with the My'leke, just a slightly different suit design overall.

Sadly I have no images for you to give you a general idea, the person I commissioned for this hasn't gotten back to me yet...

Ok gents; the armored body suit has been revised a bit. It now has a damage rating, which it should've had to begin with, along with details on how to get into it.

Hey Gab. Not sure if you intended that or not, but the Mainframe is actually located more toward the forward part of the ship under the bridge, and is accessible by a narrow passages way or by a hatch under the bridge (which is currently sealed)

Edited my post, sorry Gab I forgot to put something in for ya, should be fixed now :)

Heads up.

Folks, just want to make sure everyone is away that I leave NC on Sunday 8 Jul heading to India for almost two weeks on business. Its 28 hours of travel time, so once I leave the house, until I get to the hotel I will have little to no WIFI.

I have my tablet, so once there I do not see a problem with keeping things going.

Hey all just a reminder:

All areas of a ship are in zero-g, that includs the maintenance passages. Unless it's stated in the starship article that an area isn't, then it's alright to assume it is.

The only areas of a ship that wouldn't be zero-g, is the crew quarters (the cabins themselves) and the cafeteria.

Now, naturally, the only time these areas would cease being zero-g is when on a planet.

Sorry I have not been around much the past few days. No sooner got home from the trip and came down with some sort of bug. Fever, other unpleasantness. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I will be heading to the clinic.

You didn't miss to much since I kept Tite out of the action so nothign would happen.

Basically right now Tite is in the infirmary attempting to keep their unwanted guest alive, the infirmary isn't in very good shape though but it has medical kits and other equipment to get the job done.

Otherwise, the ship is presently in Levia's upper atomsphere and chasing the asteriod, but there is something else on the asteriod preventing it from having it's course completely changed. Because of this, gravity is going to start kicking in around the ship (IE: Meaning no more weightlessness)

Edited my post Gab to includ information for your character, apologies for not including that originally.

Started the next chapter, if you want to post in the prologue you may continue to do so, but Chapter One is up.. now.. let's hope the ship doesn't get blown to pieces! (although it was my fault to begin with XD) :oops:

Hey Gents :)

Go ahead and pick out a cabin on the ship page and add your character to it. Right now, I don't think we need to double up currently (The NPC's will be, but you guys don't need to) so just find a cabin. And before anyone asks, there is no cabin for a first officer on this ship so cabin one is no differant than any other cabin; only the captain has their own cabin (currently)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back