• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Gam'trosha Discussion

Kyle,

I am taking the weekend to get things sorted out. My mind is not in a good place as far as SARP.

Nashoba

Present!

Looking forwards to some good times.

Hey Gents, sent out a survey earlier. I need everyone to please fill it out and provide me some feedback :)

Okay folks, I am heading to Cherokee Wednesday, and will be returning Friday night. I am taking my tablet and keyboard, the hotel is supposed to have wifi but don't know how good. So I will be monitoring SARP and posting as needed.

Will likely post tonight or in the wee hours of tomorrow. Working overnights is so much fun!

Arrived home about 1 hour ago. Hotel did not have free wifi, and paying $11 a day seemed a tad excessive. So I only paid for it yesterday because we need to be able to check on things going on in the area. Posting tomorrow.

Hey Gents, we've been spending quite a bit of time on this first part of our mission. I'd like to start the second half soon, so if we can finish up the cargohold part I'd appreiciate it. Don't worry, I know things seem a bit of a bore right now, but I promise stuff will get exciting soon :)

Also, please keep up with the posting, I know I have it set to ten days but if you feel you have something to add to the thread or you see an opening don't hesitate to take it. There is no posting order, but do keep an eye on the thread just in case your character is called :)

Quick question -

Very little Neshaten medical technology has been explained from what I am seeing. What technologies are available in terms of the lung replacement for the simulation patient?

Lungs can either be cloned or grown, to replace dead or dying ones. In this case, the simulation can be used to replicate this process, either by having lungs grown (which will take time) or by using a holographic lung from an organ container.

Artificial lungs can also be installed on a temporary basis until biological ones are used.

Ok Gents, on the 9th I'll be starting up the thread for the second half of our mission.

Right now the crew in the cargohold are unloading a container that was improperly loaded. It's got flamable items in it, along with oxygen tanks and ammo-boxes that must be removed, there's also a lot of heat buildup in the container as well.

I will be getting caught up on posting over the next few days. Sorry Kyle. Im back now!

I need some of you who haven't had your characters get to the lounge to please do so, we've been hanging on the promotions for awhile because I've been waiting for the rest of ya to get your chars there. We are waiting on one preson so far to bring their char to the lounge, then we can get to promotions (I don't like passing up other people's characters when they are active)

The rest of you are posting just fine, keep it up :)

A few things:

Species pages were updated to show what color blood Shukaren and My'leke have, this isn't too important given we don't really describe our blood colors when we are hit but this is good for future dialogue and for when we encounter other races...

Also, please make sure to update your character bios with your new rank. If you're character wasn't promoted, don't worry, I'm staggering the promotions, so you're char will get promoted in due time.

I need to apologise right now before this continues on, Lately i've been sicker than a dog (no thanks to my great and all powerful guardian -.-). And ontop of that my aunt is sick so I've been taking care of her and myself all at once making sure stuff doesn't get too bad. I may be out of commission for a few more days only getting enough time to write this out, I also noticed the doctor had said we had an interesting combination of the flu and our allergies were flaring up seeing as we have this really bad tree in the backyard. Oh, we've also got an olive tree in the front, their pollen can get bad too.

Not a problem Dwarf, get some rest and heal up! I wish you and your aunt well :)

Also, as a note about something I meant to post yesterday here. Daimyon is currently unable to post right now (he doesn't have a working computer) so don't wait on him to post since he won't be able to for the time being.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back