• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Gam'trosha Discussion

ShotJon said:
Gabriel said:
Especially since there's mostly females, which means lots of Tite'Yanus flirting with the other crew members.

Well if he likes brooding alcoholics then sure give Shar a shot :D

Is this a hint that I should start getting some work done on alcoholic drinks and food? :p (Anyone remember chocolate candy that was alcoholic? :p)

We haven't been introduced yet. Until the others are seated, Def'leor is going to stay quiet.

Folks,

The word is Naval - meaning navy, Navel is a bellybutton

Aye, I'll see about getting the Fauna page for the Neshaten written up so everyone here knows what kind of plants and fruits exist, that way there you guys can create your own concoctions :)

Added that to the Tinacen wiki, essentially for a My'leke they sit down but have their bodies straight up. I guess the best way to put it, would be something similier to a cat who sits down but suddenly hears something and get's a bit curious with how they straighten up their bodies (except in this case, the My'leke isn't curious but instead just at attention)

Its called sitting at attention, the military has it, commonly seen in military training schools

Hey Gab, Shotty, there was a message sent to those in the cargobay to close the rear doors ;)

I think one of your character might've been able to hear it actually.

Edited my post to remove Quin's actions, felt it was something a PC should actually do than an NPC ;)

Hey Gents, Plot Audit time. Probably not much to update but if you could please perform any updates that'd be appreciative ;)

Just to remind ya, but your armored body suits (which your characters should be wearing given it's part of the standard wear, worn typically under the working uniform) is designed for vacuum, you just need to make sure your helmet is on and that you have an oxygen tank connected ;)

I highly doubt we wore armored suits in the restaurant and there were not much chance to get dressed ever since, but well if we did, just tell me and I will edit mah post.

Hmmm, well ideally your character should've had it on, but I do notice that there is no mention of it being required wear under the uniform (I should probably change that), so for the time being, I don't mind if characters actually didn't have their's on at the time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back