• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Gam'trosha Discussion

Folks,
Just wanted to give you a heads up. I will be heading out of town for the week Monday morning. Visiting Myrtle Beach with my sister and her family. I will have my tablet, so I will be able to check periodically, but it will probably be morning and evening only.

OH! I didn't know you had her try and read the note.... esh I'm dense sometimes :<

I'll go and edit the post again :3

Kyle, I think something is wrong with the reactor post. 160 degrees is not hot. Are you meaning something like 160 percent? Meaning its running dangerously high?

Hey Gents, let's start getting some posts in please to the new thread, you can still post in the previous ones if you'd like but lets please move the current one along a little bit :)

Hey folks, i'm going to be slow to post, my wife is in the hospital, again. It looks like they have figured out the whole problem and have it pinned down on a crappy gal badder. I will be taking my laptop back with me to the hospital, but I don't know if I'll get much time to use it.

Well after all the tests and what not we are home. it seems that everything they could test for was damn near at 100% perfect, so the best theory is that she torn or pulled a muscle down there... and keeps rehurting it. so nothing Life Threatening, hence why they sent her home.

Just a note, will be starting up the next mission sometimes next week. Naturally I'll keep the current threads open :3

Let's see if we can get to having actual dinner and entertainment in the thread though :D

No set date, it really does depend on whether I continue to see activity in the dining thread :)

Plus, well, our next mission location hasn't been approved because I'm still making changes to it so until THAT gets approved, we will stay with the dining thread for the time being :)

I'm going to be travelling to visit my mother, starting Friday evening by most clocks in North America. So my availability will be a bit spotty until I arrive at my destination after which it may increase over my typical levels.

I'll be there for a little over a week, then I start back home Monday morning. Again, for the travel time, I will be difficult to get a hold of until Tuesday either around my lunch or after I get home from work.

Just so you know Kyle you listed Quin as X'Muyeia under the crew log but as C'Baruce under her profile. It confused me so I've taken her rank to be X'Muyeia. Tell me if this is wrong

All the best ;)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back