Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: 188604 [Garts] Technically we're being diplomatic

• Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
" Don't worry, I am not that crazy...yet. "

Sasha smiled as she watched the Gartagen's hands dancing around the displayed weapon. Her smile got even bigger when she heard his offer.

" 50 percent discount, huh. I'm starting to like this place. Do you have revolvers? "

She spoke as she entered the merchant's shop.

Pogo smirked. He then reached a clawed hand beneath the display case and removed one of the large heavy Edjia Gauss Revolvers. He then presented it to Shasha.

"Yes my dear. Let Pogo show you." He said smiling.

"9 shot revolver, heavy Gauss rails. Single and Double action hammer system sets off the magnetic with the battery power being released in force. Ammunition is varying. Anti matter tipped. liquid shells. But it comes standard with heavy tungsten rod rounds." He said unlocking the cylinder and handing it to Sasha.

His grumbling gravel voice was soft and smooth. He held it up at both ends gingerly. "Examine Edjia Gauss Revolver. Feel Weeiiiight."

" Well, show me Mr. Pogo. "

She grinned then spoke as she watched him reaching for the display case.

As he removed and showed her a large and heavy looking revolver, she was seem to be both impressed and surprised.

" Who-a ho ho....This is really great. Don't think I can use this though... "

She spoke as she slowly took the revolver from his hands, then examined the cylinder.

" Do you have any other ones? "

Pogo's eyes formed into slits and he began looking dramatically about him self and Sasha. "What? Who?" He said sounding surprised. "Tsk tsk tsk my dear. Pogo no see anybody who say you can not use Edjia Gauss Revolver. "Weapon is large. We can have custom grip for your beautiful hands." He said cooing at Sasha. "My lady ask Pogo for revolver. Pogo presents best preforming revolver in Kikyo. Pogo's love says no, make Pogo very sad."

Pogo then handed the weapon butt first to Sasha. "Hold in hand. Feel weight. Look at sight. Only Alternative Pogo has is not revolver....please. For Pogo try it?"

Nosves was standing by a Kiosk looking at some emerald jewelry as she waited for the USO party that was suppose to be arriving soon. But she got distracted by the fine jewels, even though she saw them everyday, and the party walked right passed her. She was wearing a black gown that covered a surprising amount of her body considering she is a Gartagen, but she did it out of respect to the other ambassadors. Nosves was also barefoot, finding it much more comfortable to walk around the station without shoes, as she is at home, so she should feel comfortable. After several minutes of looking at the jewelry, she focused herself on looking for the arrivals. She had studied the organization and their leader in detail the night before, as she always does when meeting new people. When she looked to her left, there they were. She recognized their leader in an instant, and they were talking to Pogo, their local fool, as she calls him. She walked elegantly over to the group and smiled to Pogo as she walked up. "Already bothering our new arrivals I see, Pogo." She said, making a small laugh.

" Well, if you insist... "

She slowly grabbed the weapon's butt, then slowly raised the weapon with her both hands.
Feeling the weights, she slowly glanced at the sights, then grinned.

" Have to say, Mr. Pogo, it is large and impressive. "

Then, as she heard another voice, she slowly turned her head to glance at Nosves, not realizing who she was.

"Ah Sal Nosves. Pogo was just tending to their desires. Pardon Pogo."

Pogo turned back to Sasha. "That is the Gartagen officiate on this station."

"Yes. The weapon is Large. For a large beauty. The Edjia Gauss pistol as I said can fire varying types of ammo. Gauss uses magnets rather than old black powder. It doesn't throw rocks as my people say."

"Pogo will sell it to you for special price. 200 KS"

" Nosves...Oh. "

As she heard Pogo, she slowly turned her body, reaching out her free hand as a gesture for a handshake.

" Wait, did I heard it wrong? 200 KS? "

She glanced at Pogo again as she thought she was crazy, with such low price she heard for a great weapon.

Nosves laughed again. "You better take that deal. It is the best one I have heard in a while." She said, smiling at Pongo. Despite her thinking he is weird, he was a sweet guy.

" W- Welp....Let's just hope you won't go bankrupt by this. "

She looked at Pogo, then at Nosves, as she spoke. She then slowly pulled out a black wallet, then pulled out 200KS.

But before handing him the KS, she asked him again.

" Now, are you really sure? May be you could raise the price by 100KS... "

"If the beauty wishes to tip poor Pogo. Then Pogo can not stop her. However, 'tis bad for Pogo to hangs tha price after he has named it. "

He then presented the carrying case for the weapon. It was made of solid wood with brass hinges. "Simply apply finger print at kiosk and apply credit chit. You may pay Pogo how ever you wish. Normally the weapon would be 1200 KS. Today is special. The lady is special."

He gave he ambassador a soft wink with his eye. Smiling he took the gun and put it in the fresh wooden carrying case. The wood was cherry colored the box it self had bronze hinges. Inside was a stiff foam Shaped to the pistol. As well as a simple leather holster for the weapon to fit on a belt.

" The ambassador gives good advice. Pogo usually bargains up haha."

" I am no beauty, but to such a sweet man as yourself, I would love to tip. Yes, for a weapon like this, you should call high prices. "

She smiled then placed 400 KS on Pogo's hand, still ashamed a little as she thought she was ripping from such a poor and sweet man.

She then gently took the wooden case, smiling as she saw his wink. She looked at what was inside of the case, then whistled a short tune in expression of impression.

Then, as she thought she have not even introduced herself yet, she slowly laid the case down then pulled her right hand toward him as a gesture to shake his hand.

" Such a best deal I got....My name's Sasha, by the way. "

''Tis a pleasure my beauty." Pogo said.

He would take her hand a plant a kiss on it.

"Thank you for your patronage. Is their another weapon pogo can show you?"

" Oh...Oooh... "

Sasha's face got little red as Pogo took her hand then planted a kiss on it instead of shaking it.

She slowly took her hand back, smiling with her face red.

" W-Well...I think th-this is enough...We don't have to talk about weapons anyway... "

Her voice was stuttering, as she never had a kiss planted on her hand.

Pogo smiled at Sasha. "You may speak to Pogo about what ever you wish my love." He then moved on over to the Kiosk and began fiddling with it.

He then spoke to Nosves. "Ah Ambassador, what bring you into Pogo's Combat Haberdashery on this day? Does the Ambassador need her guards outfitted?" He said looking up and smiling at her genuinely. He noted Uso standing outside as well. "So many lovely ladies. What is Pogo to do?"

" Hehe.... "

Sasha kept on grinning while looking at the ambassador, her face still red. She slowly pulled the new revolver out then compared it with her old SiZi revolver.

The size difference between two revolvers were almost comical.

Nosves leaned on the kiosk, peering over at the small group, then back to pogo. "No, no guns today Pogo. I just came to welcome our new friends to the station- in hopes they may set up a permanent place alongside us." She said, letting out a big sigh, she directed her attention to the one that was obviously their leader. Nosves stared at the woman for several moments, she thought her picture made her look good- but in person she was gorgeous. She often did not find aliens attractive, but nekos often were the exception. "Miss Tasuki, let me introduce myself. I am Qault Nosves, ambassador of the Gartagen Union here on Nibiru Station." the ambassador said excitingly. She stopped leaning on the Kiosk and walked over closer to her. "Let me be the first to formally welcome you to the wondrous station Pogo and I call home." She added, smiling at the woman.

Last edited:
"Ou. Sai Ambassador. You shame poor Pogo in front of his guests with such illustrious welcomes. Pogo regrets not having a gift or food for such a thing...."

Pogo's platinum encrusted claw dances to his chin then vanished under his thick winter green colored robes. He came out with a ruby hemmed bracelet and laid it gently on Sasha's wrist. "A gift from Pogo for blessing him with such beauty this day"

"For my Ambassador..."

Pogo clapped his hands. And three scantly clad servants came running out. A busty Nepleslian woman "ooou nepleslian woman is most rare"

A Gartagen girl wearing a cloth around her breasts and looks, and a perfectly scupper Minoan male wearing a breach cloth. All clean and adorned with jewelry and make up on their bodies began setting up tables and moving back into the back of the store. They came out and began placing food. Sushi, burgers, sandwiches, cakes, and drink.

"Pogo is allways ready for guests!" He said smiling presenting his bejeweled fangs in a wide cheery smile that caused his eyes to vanish under his pudgy face.

Jack stood quietly at attention as Sasha made her purchase, but came closer as their business, "I was wondering about these Gartegan battle rifles I've been hearing about so much, I am in the market for one as well as a Sheshka if you have one of those as well."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back