• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: 188604 [Garts] Technically we're being diplomatic

• Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
The ambassador smiled at the group enjoying themselves, removing her arm from Uso. She peered to pogo then the new arrival, and finally back to Uso. "We really must talk about certain developments. It it of the utmost importantance." She said, hoping Uso would decide to come with her to talk, and return to Pogo later.

"Ooohhhh come onnn..." Uso said, her attention stolen entirely by the ambassador for the moment. Uso would quickly move in, putting her hands on the ambassador's hips, "I'm sure we can talk about it here..."

" Ah, how nice and sweet of you..."

Sasha grinned as she heard Pogo, smiling as she slowly walked up to his side.
She then stood on the right side of him, then gently placed her right hand on his shoulder, smiling.

There was something nice about Pogo, or at least she felt something nice about him.

Jack took the mention of training, as a slight insult, but he did not let it show. Thought the promise of a better selection of arms gave him a slight grin, maybe now Jack could finally prepare these kids for if they were shot down. It would be a better than the alternative of being a sitting duck behind enemy lines with no protection.

"Do you want me to take your pistol back to the ship, I'm going to go back and drop these off?" Jack said to Sasha gesturing to him newly purchased weapons. He left after receiving her answer, and disappeared out of site into the crowd as he headed back towards the ship.

Last edited:
" Huh? Oh, no, thanks. "

Sasha turned her head then answered as she heard Jack. Then, as she saw him going back to the ship, she slowly turned back to Pogo.

" So, more weapons? "

Nequas shook her head, making a somewhat fake smile when Uso put her arm around her again. This was an important matter that could cost lives, and the talks needed to be completed. "No, I am sorry, but we really must speak alone. It is a matter of great importance to the sector." She said clearly to Uso, her playful attitude fading away, showing she was serious about this matter.

@Zack

"Alllriiight."

Uso would take her hands off Nequas and snap to attention, turning her attention to her people,

"ALRIGHT KIDS!"

She started,

"Do what you need to do, feel free to use the USO budget to buy yourself something nice. No wild parties while I'm gone and don't take my ship out for a joy ride.

The three of you, that includes you four-legs, should get to know Pogo while I'm gone. If you need anything for your own projects start talking to him about it...

That means you Tacticus, I'm sure Pogo can hook you up with farming-stuff."

Jack returned a little while later, and found his associates minus Uso still talking to Pogo.

"Where's the boss?" was all he said as he rejoined them at the stand.

" Aye aye. "

Sasha replied as she heard Uso.

After a while, she saw Jack returned, then answered.

" I don't know. Obviously, she's doing some business with the ambassador. She said we could use USO budget. "

Then, she turned to Pogo while smiling.

" So...Anything more you got? "

Pogo smiled at Sasha. He touched his Talons.

"Well. Pogo does have more....humanoid things." Pogo paused for a moment. "Well Pogo can sell you this item. Pogo have yet to set up a display for it in my Haberdashery. But Pogo finds it is most excellent item. This is the....." Pogo said waving his hand in-front of his face, and then bringing his arm out in a wave much like a magician.

The holographic image of a powered armor appeared before Pogo and his audience. "Impulse powered armor. Origin make Nerimium alloy plating, thrusters, build on computer and modular construction."

Jack looked at the display and thought that the PA would be a good investment, which brought a question to his mind.

"Pogo my friend, I would like to purchase one, but I was also wondering if you could possibly supply me with some specific gear? You wouldn't happen to know how to acquire a quantity of Type 31 armor would you?" He asked clearly pleased with access to funds that could provide him with needed equipment for his new project.

Pogo shook his head. "That is yamatai. Yamatai kit issssss restricted."

"And you misunderstand Pogo. Pogo was suggesting that you and your army equip with impulse"

"Yes I want to purchase one of the Impulse Power Armor suits, but I need to find a supply of lighter armor in a large quantity." Jack said slightly disappointed but now assessing his possible options for kit that he was going to need.

Pogo wrinkled his nose at the inquiry "the power armor will devastate light infantry. Pogo is not general mind you. But Pogo does know about equipment. Pogo suggests impulse power armor be purchased for all for your Infantrymen. Endlessly modifiable. Light armorssss, are....difficult. The Gartagen armor is not adequate for humanoid physiology. Yamataian type 31 uniforms are....yamatai. Need to be veteran or political ally to acquire. Yamatai does not like its gear being usssed by Gaijin."

"Economics and trade are something rather...complicated in this region of spess. Pogo is trying to fix however! One should be lucky to find such variety in a store such as Pogo's Combay Haberdashery!"

"I mean no insult Pogo, I only mean that I need something for situations need a great deal of stealth, But I will still be happy to buy say 40 units of Impulse Power Armor including accessories and appropriate equipment." Jack said trying to explain his inquiry, and reveal that he was looking for something for a particular purpose and role.

"Pogo can make this sale. Pogo was under impression that your lady wished for more then that."

"I'm not sure exactly how many units she wanted, If we need more than I'll let you know Pogo, Though I would like to order four more of you edjia battle rifles as well." Jack clarified looking forward to continuing his requistions.

"Can you suggest any other gear well suited for special ops units?" He added trying to cover as many kit bases he could.

Docking Bay -> Main Corridor

Corgan walked down the cargo ramp of the Arccos and stepped onto the station. Major O'Brien followed him, along with a handful of Ragnarok soldiers. "The Major and I are going to find Uso and the Gartagen ambassador. Everyone else, you have a couple hours free time. Make it count, and if you break any laws, don't call me to bail your ass out. You're better off dealing with the station guards because I promise I will kick your ass. Dismissed." He called out.

The soldiers saluted and walked off, waiting until they were out of sight to relax. Aislin walked up beside him. "Sure we can't get a room first sir?" She asked playfully. "I want to test your stamina."

He squeezed her butt from behind. "Later, okay? Maybe Rosalyn will join us."

Her cheeks turned red, but her grin suggested she enjoyed the attention. "Yes, sir." She said seriously. Corgan walked out of the docking bay area into the main corridor. Right now the place didn't look very welcoming. He could see they were still working on converting the fortress into a station that people would want to live on.

" Power armors.... Huh, doesn't sound that bad. "

Sasha glanced at the image of the power armor, then silently payed close attention to Pogo while he explained about the power armor. With his explanations, she began to think of somebody in power armor devastating the whole squad of light infantry.

She thought for a second, then slowly walked to the side of Pogo, then opened her lips, speaking.

" Is it really that strong? "

A delicate nail reached up and touched Sasha's lips. The shorter man looking up and smiling at the much taller Sasha.

"Oh so very strong." He said winking implying he was speaking of him self, rather than the armor.

"When in the armor of power, it gives the wearer the armor of a tank. The speed of a spess shiiiip. The weapons of an army. "

"Most importantly it is cheaper than all of them."

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…