Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

"I don't think this is supposed to happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Sana speaking Michio realised she hadn't had the presense of mind to actually pick up her meal from where he'd put it on the counter. Swearing just under his breath he picked up another platter with her order and drink and carried it over to her table, "Here. Enjoy."

"You mean Miles, right? Yeah, they did something. You weren't supposed to take them until we went back to the hotel. Big mistake, doing it in broad daylight. What if someone saw you?"

Elisa took a breadstick like Sana did and nibbled on it. Not bad. But then again, she was wary of ordering food after what happened with the milkshake. So she instead took another.

Sana took her knife and fork, beginning to tuck into her meal. The flesh could belong to a Nepelsian for all she cared, her appitite strong. She paused and examined Michio.

About to ask what phermone bliss was, her question was answered in advance, a smile taking her face as she returned to her meal.

"Can you turn the bats down, El? I can't hear myself think."

Elisa gave a long, drawn out, exasperated sigh. First the nekos in the milkshake, and now Sana was hopped up on fuck knows what. This was getting ridiculous.

"As your attorney, I advise you to stop taking drugs in the middle of the goddamned day! Damnit!"

"The old man said they would ease my anxiety" Sana groaned.

The fire-sweet sour flavors invaded her tongue and sept down her throat as she ate her given meal, enjoying flavors that would have Elisa empty her digestive tract.

"How long until he gets here anyway? The locals say I should look at Dan's emporium but I'm going to pester later. Capsule hotel rooms and mind-games aren't my thing."

"...what in the name of all that is holy are you talking about, Sana?" Elisa said to her partner. "This is one of those things, isn't it? You're in on it too, aren't you?"

"In on what? Tell me!"

With a slurp, a chunk of red meat dissapeared between her lips. She sipped gingerly at her drink. Vodka and the heat of the planet was too much for her.

"But anyway... Who runs this joint?"

Asher tapped the table, he was getting more hungry with every passing second.

"Hey, excuse me, someone take my order? I'm about to starve!" Asher said, he looked and figured he was tired of it...

"Screw it." He dived over the counter and into the back, going to find something eat and drink.

"YOU THERE! BEHIND THE COUNTER!" Sana commanded as she stood up and dusted off her shoulders.

With a coy grin, she marched forth and slammed her right hand onto the surface of the counter. Her breasts hung within her shirt, glistening. She should have noticed their presence by now as she hunched over the counter with a predatory smile, warped by the irritation of heat.

"What did I tell you?"

Ashers head popped up quickly from behind the counter.

"Wha-." Asher stuttered, he found himself staring a pair of breast...

"Er, Hello, say what?" Asher said to the breast.

Sana extended her hand, pouring her "vodka on vodka" over Westwood's head.

"You roach. I said nothing over 28%. I can hardly breathe in this goddamn climate as is. Ice-water. Now!"

Asher wasn't really sure of what was going on, he wasn't sure what 28% was, probably a term he hadn't heard of yet. However he did understand at least one thing.

"Oh, Okay..." Asher took off to the back, pulling out a glass, ice, and mixing them to get!

Do-Da-Dooo!

<Ice>!

He went back to the counter and set it there.
"What am I doing...?" He thought to himself.

Elisa said nothing, but stood up and left. "Damnit, it's like everyone's on a mission to ruin my day!"

Of course, that's because they were. But let's not tell her that.

"Who said that?!"

...oh fiddlesticks.

Sana drank from the glass and huffed, returning to her seat.

"Damn animals. What were you saying?"

Watching her walk off, Asher looked around, and slid beneath the cover of the counter.

"Now, to eat." Asher said, sneaking into the back...

Galar Vanatosk had snuck into the back of the establishment a couple hours back and had just begun to make himself a Philly on rye, when he saw Ashers sneak through the door. His mouth full, he shouted, "YOU!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THESE THREE YEARS, I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!

What came out, however, was an unintelligibe garble of food-filled-mouth-talk. "OO!!! ERR AB OO EEN EETH HEE ERTH, AH HOT OO IDE!!!

A random rocket came through the area, blowing up where Elisa just was. "Sorry!" came two voices, those being of the cousins Ichiro and Ken.

"HOLYFUCKSHITASS." were the only words capable of leaving Ashers lips at the moment this crazy man yelled at him. He kept his hands up to shield from any meaty shrapnel flying from the mans mouth.

"Wait... What did you say...?" He asked, picking off a piece of meat on his arm.

Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else. Haha, he laughed. "Who are you anyways and why are you back here?" Galar asked as he took another bite of his Philly on rye and offering one to the man who had just come through the doorway.

"Hrm... It may not be a burger, but it's definately, free food." Asher thought, taking the sandwich. He sat down infront of the man, and began taking a bit out of the sandwich.

"I was just hungry, nobody would take my order so I jumped back here." Asher took another bit.

"Did you hear an explosion?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back